#I'm sorry

Mom I'm going to a friend see you later tonight! I yell upstairs. Okay hun! I walk to the car with the muffins. I type in Lando's address in the navigation.

I arrive at Lando his house. I take a deep breath. Alright here goes nothing. I walk to his front door and ring the bell. The door opens. Sarah? Lando says surprised. Lando can we please, please talk? Sarah I already told you I'm busy. Lando please, it doesn't have to take long. I just want to apologize. Lando sighs. Okay come in. I walk into Lando's house. I made you muffins. I say handing the muffins to Lando. Thanks. As we sit down on his couch there's a little moment of awkward silence. I take a deep breath. Lando, I am sorry I ran away from the dance. I start. Yeah people looked quite weird at you and then at me. He says. I know, I'm sorry... I just noticed Emma was gone and got worried. And I'm probably even more sorry for yelling at you, I really really didn't mean to but I was stressed out about Emma and really worried. I just wanted to help you Sarah. I just wanted to help you looking for her. I know and that's so sweet of you. And it was wrong of me to yell at you. I know that. And as soon as I did it, I realized it was wrong. As soon as I found Emma I went back to apologize to you but you guys were already gone. I get it if your done with me I totally understand. Just know that I'm sorry. I care about you. A lot. I never meant to yell at you. You're amazing Lando, thank you for everything. And I'm sorry I had to be a bitch yesterday. I say as I stand up. I should go. Good luck in Spa this weekend. I walk to the door. I'm not gonna bother him any longer. I said I just came to apologize. Secretly I hope he'll come after me and stop me. I open the front door. Sarah wait! I turn around. Lando walks up to me. These muffins are really good! He says with a smile. I smile. Glad you like them. Charlie was jealous they weren't for him. So enjoy them. I say. Lando starts laughing. Thank you. I give him a smile. I walk back to my car. I get into the car and close my eyes for a second. A tear rolls down. He kinda came after me. Not really for what I hoped. But at least he liked the muffins. I drive back home. As I open the front door I hear Charlie in the living room. I walk to the kitchen past the living room to grab something to drink. And where have you been Sarah? Charlie says who just showed up behind me. I was at a friend. Does that friend have a name? Why'd you wanna know? I growl. Oh jeez I'm sorry for being interested in your life! Didn't expect you to get mad. Charlie says and he walks back to the living room. I was at Lando's! I yell to the living room. What? You mean Lando Norris? Yep. What? Why? Nothing, just gave him the muffins. Uggghhhh. I hear Charlie snort. I chuckle a little. I'm upstairs see you later. I take my phone and decide to post something on Instagram.

Lando liked it

Lando liked it. I should probably give him some time. I shouldn't push to much. I have to accept this and I apologized to him. That's all I could do. I mean, when I walked to the door and when Lando told me about the muffins I did feel that spark come back a little. It felt a bit like the times we've had at Silverstone. Gosh I miss that so much. I go to Netflix and watch a movie. I can't really keep my attention to it. Suddenly I get a message.

What the hell? I thought he was busy? I what? I don't get him

What the hell? I thought he was busy? I what? I don't get him. What's gonna happen? Am I gonna get kidnapped? Why Silverstone? That's so specific? I guess I'll have to wait and see what will happen tomorrow or something? Confused as hell I decide to go to sleep.