#The days after

When we finally arrive home I immediately walk to Autumn. Hey boy, how are you sweetie. I missed you so much. I give him some horse treats and cuddle with him.

It's Monday morning and I just woke up. Next week I got a competition so I have to train today but before I can train I got school. I walk to my closet and choose something to wear. I get changed and put some makeup on. When I'm done I walk down stairs. I quickly make something to eat and I walk to the stables. I feed all the horses and I'll go back inside to pack my school bag. When I packed everything for school I go back to the horses and take them to the field. When the horses are in the field I hurry back to the house to get my stuff so I can go to school.

When I arrive at school someone walks up to me. Congrats on your stupid horse competition win. She says rolling her eyes. I just ignore her. Sometimes I get so much hate when it comes to horse riding. My best friend Emma walks up to me. Oh my gosh girlllll you did amazingggggg!!! I'm so proud of you! She says giving me a hug. Thankssss. I got so much stuff to tell you! I tell Emma about everything that happened this weekend. Oh my gosh girl! You're so Lucky!!! She says as I finish my story. I swear Lando is so nice! We talk a bit more about this weekend and Lando when Emma suddenly asks me when I've got my next competition. Eh next week. I say. Does Flo also goes to that competition? Yeah I guess she does. There's no race next week right? Nope. Oh my. What if Lando comes to Flo her competition? Emma says happy. Meh I don't know. I don't think that chance is very big. But what if? You should really talk to him. I don't know. You don't even know how nervous I was when I was talking to him at the track. But you like him right? Yeah but that won't make me less awkward... Ughhh sometimes I hate it so much how insecure you are... Yeah same... Do you wanna come to my house? I gotta train but after my training we can maybe go for a ride outside? Yesss sounds fun.

After school Emma and I go home and after a drink and a snack we go to the stables. I saddle up Autumn and I go to the arena. We walk around the arena so he can warm up before my instructor arrives. After a few turns my instructor arrives. Good afternoon Sarah. She says. Heyy good afternoon. Is he warm enough? Almost I think. Alright I'll go set up the obstacles. Okay then I'll warm up Autumn a little more. I keep on doing what I was doing and Emma is watching me from the side line. After Autumn is warmed up the training starts. It all goes quite alright and when we're done I'm quite happy with how it went. I guide Autumn to Emma who's saddling up Nova. Ready to go? I ask her. Yeah almost. She does the last thing and she gets on. We go to the forest and talk about Lando. I swear if Lando and I ever end up together you should ask George out! I say. Emma starts to laugh. Which George? You know who I mean! Oohh you mean George Russell. How do you ever think that I'll be even able to ask him out? Well there will be moments when Lando can take both of us to the race so then you can see him. I say and I give Emma a wink. Tsss..

When we're back home I get off and cuddle with Autumn. Emma takes a picture. Cuties. She says. She shows me the picture. Oh my. That's adorable. I'll send it to you. Thank you Em. I sadle off Autumn and bring him to the field for 2 more hour's. Alright I think I'm going home Sarah. Thank you for the ride it was a lot of fun! Okay Em I'll see you tomorrow at school. Oh by the way? Are you joining me next week to my competition? Ohhh Yesss of course! Okay! See you! See you. Emma leaves and I'm going upstairs to my room. I decide to post the picture that Emma made on Instagram.

Wait what! Lando commented? Are you kidding me? I'm litterly freaking out right now

Wait what! Lando commented? Are you kidding me? I'm litterly freaking out right now. I can't believe this. What how? How did he see this post? I immediately text Emma. Told ya you 2 will end up as a couple. She text back. The reaction of that fan is exactly my thoughts. I take a shower and make my homework. Sarah dinner is ready! I hear Charlie yell from down stairs. Coming! I yell back and I grab my phone and go down stairs. I sit down at the table. So sis, I'm curious, how are things between you and Lando? Charlie suddenly says. Well nothing special. Why? I ask. Meh I don't know. How are things with you and your girlfriend? Oh wait you don't have one. What has that to do with my question? Charlie says a bit offended. Oh nothing but I thought we were gonna talk about things that aren't happening. Okay kids that's enough, let's eat. Charlie and I stay quiet and peacefully eat dinner. When we're all done I go back to the horses and take them to the stables and give them their dinner. When the horses are fed I'll go to my room and get ready to sleep.