#Sore days

And again Lando commented?! What's going on he's not even following me. Right?

It's the day after the competition and I'm feeling so sore. My head is hurting a lot just like my arm and chest. I get a message.

Omg am I still sleeping? Am I dreaming? Did Lando really send me a message? No way! Okay respond normally

Omg am I still sleeping? Am I dreaming? Did Lando really send me a message? No way! Okay respond normally. You already threw every chance with him away yesterday. Especially with that stupid joke.

Awww this boy

Awww this boy. He is so so sooo sweet. I still can't believe I've met him 2 weeks ago and even yesterday at my competition. He was so nice. Yet I had to be awkward and ruin it...

Okay the fangirl inside of me came out anyway

Okay the fangirl inside of me came out anyway.... Whyyyy am I like this? At least he seems to be picking it up Normally and not weird like how I feel about it. My mom knocks on my door: "Sarah I've got lunch for you." Thank you mom. I'll stay here for the day if you don't mind. Everything is hurting so bad. That's fine hun. I'll take care of the horses. Okay thanks mom love you. I say as she walks out of my room. I look to my wall. Many posters and pictures of Lando and f1 are on it. I should print some pictures of Silverstone and hang them on it as well. When I'm feeling better I'm gonna print them. I grab my phone and look through the pictures and videos of Silverstone. Damn I miss this. I see the video from the hot lap with Lando. While watching it I notice how I barely screamed and that I almost only filmed Lando. I still can't believe this happened. Lando is absolutely perfect. I get a twitch notification. It's Lando, he is live! I take my laptop and start twitch.

"Chat I think I'm seriously in love." Lando says somewhere in the middle of the stream. My heart starts racing. Well it's official my chances are gone. I really messed them up. The chat is going crazy. Everybody asking who it is. Part of me wants to know who it is but it's too painful for me to ask. Lando probably won't respond to it anyway. Wow damn that girl is lucky! You should ask her out tho! I type in the chat. It's very painful to say but Lando deserves to be happy. As if I ever had a chance with him anyway. I guess we kinda are friends and I should support him in the choices he makes. And if he will be happy with that girl he deserves that. He probably won't even read that message anyway. "That girl is lucky, you should ask her out tho." Lando says repeating my sentence. He smiles. Yeah that girl is definitely lucky. I'll might ask her out one day tho. Of course he had to read my question. Or sentence or whatever the hell it is. A little heartbroken I text Emma telling her about this. Girl don't worry, maybe it's nothing. She answers. She probably don't know what else to say. But she didn't saw Lando talking about it. He was really glowing up. He seemed to be so happy. He's still live. I can't watch it. It hurts too much knowing he's in love. I don't know why I can't watch it. I'm not only watching him because of my crush.. He's my favorite f1 driver. He always made me happy. Maybe I'm just feeling too crushed right now. I guess that's why it's called a crush. Because you'll always get crushed.. I close my laptop and put it away. I should maybe get some rest.

A knock on my door wakes me up. Come in. I say sleepy. Hey sis. Hey char. Have you seen it? What? About what Lando said in the stream today? It's all over Instagram. I take my phone and open Instagram.

I follow multiple fan accounts and of course this is the first thing that pops up

I follow multiple fan accounts and of course this is the first thing that pops up... Yes Char if you're talking about Lando telling everyone he's seriously in love, I've seen that... Live actually. I say. Fighting against the tears. I'm sorry sis. It sucks. But if he's happy that's what counts right? Yeah I guess... I'll leave you alone. Thanks Charlie. A tear rolls down my face. Carlie knows I have a bit of a celebcrush on Lando but those feelings only got stronger in the past weeks. I take a look at the comments.

Wait what? They think it's me? I mean, I've met Lando and I was at Silverstone in de paddock but I'm pretty sure Lando thinks I'm just a fan and maybe just a friend

Wait what? They think it's me? I mean, I've met Lando and I was at Silverstone in de paddock but I'm pretty sure Lando thinks I'm just a fan and maybe just a friend. But he's definitely not in love with me.