#The days before

Oh sweetheart I'm so proud of you, I knew you did a good job! She says and she gives me a hug. We walk back to the stables. We did it, we won! Time to go home sweetie. I say to Autumn.

Heeyy we're hoommeee, I scream as we walk back into the house. Charlie immediately walks up to us: 'Heeyy little sissie, how did it go?' He says as he gives me a hug. It went really really well, we won! I answer back. Awww sissiee so proud if you! And he gives me an ever bigger hug.

It's now Monday a week later, it's only  3 days until we leave to the circuit, I'm so excited and I don't know why but I'm also really nervous. I walk out of the house to the stables, hey Aututu, how you doing sweetie? I say to Autumn when I see him. I get him out of the stables and give him a quick brushing session. I grab the saddle and saddle him up. When I'm finally in the saddle we go for a little trail ride. When we come back he is a little sweaty and it's pretty warm outside so I decide to wash him. When I'm done I'll take him to the other horses in the meadow. I walk back into the house, what am I going to do next? Hmmm. Maybe I should go pack my suitcase. Yeah let's do that. Let's see, where's my Lando merch? After 15 minutes I'm done packing everything.

It's Wednesday, time to leave to Silverstone. It's about a 2 hour drive. Saraah come on hurry up, Charlie yells up the stairs. Relax Char, I don't wanna fall down the stairs with my suitcase as you might can imagine, I yell back to him. I can hear Charlie walking up the stairs, let me help you he says and he grabs my suitcase. We Walk to the car and Charlie puts in my suitcase. Dad's already sitting in the car. Charlie says. We both get into the car and we leave to the hotel near the track. Meanwhile we're driving I put a story on my fan account: Hey guys, I kept it a secret for quite awhile but my brother Charlie, my dad and I are now on our way to Silverstone! We are gonna be there the whole weekend and I'm so so excited! I'm gonna try to post as much as possible. Enjoy everyone. I post it and after some time we finally arrive at the hotel. Tomorrow is press conference day and we are already able to get to the track.

It's Thursday, I didn't sleep to great last night because all of the nerves. I change my clothes into my Lando merch and put up my cap. I'll fix my hair in the bathroom and tell my dad and Charlie I'm ready. We walk down to get some breakfast and then out of nowhere I see Max Verstappen walking in. I immensely stand up and walk over to him to ask for a photo. Hi Max can I please have a picture? I ask him. Yeah sure he says and we take the picture. 'Love that you're wearing that much orange tho!' He says with a big smile. Yeah I'm a really big fan of Lando and yeah McLaren is orange of course. I say back. Good luck this weekend I say as I walk back to our table. Then it's time for us to go to the track.

Pffoooeee I say as I fall down on my bad, this was already a pretty exhausting day! Charlie laughs, yeah good luck sister with the next 3 days, he says and gives me a wink. Yeah thanks Char.