#Media day

I look at Lando when I see his comment "Thank you baby" I smile and hug him "So sweet. Also, have you talked about me in the paddock to the guys? Since Charlotte is on my post and so at least Charles would know about me?" I chuckle. "Maybe" Lando says sneakily.

It's now Thursday and Lando and I are on our way to the track. I'm on the back of his scooter holding onto him for dear life. I still can't believe I'm in Monaco, it's always been a dream of mine to go to the Monaco Grand Prix. And now I'm at the Monaco Grand Prix but as Lando's girlfriend. Actually both of those things have been individual dreams at first and now they're combined. Life is so crazy. We arrive and I get off the scooter first and Lando gets off too. I take my helmet off and see already lots of fans and photographers. I don't think Lando and I will be holding much hands or show much hugging and kissing. But that's fine.

We walk into the paddock. Lando already gets stopped a few times for pictures. I walk a little behind him trying not to pull much attention. I don't need it, and quite honestly, I don't want it. People are gonna see me everywhere anyway over social media, might as well act like we're just two friends. We go to the McLaren hospitality first. Lando introduces me to everyone first before he goes on to do his things he needs to do. I get something to drink as Lando leaves for some interviews. I'm talking to Zak as he gets back. I look up and smile "Hey" "Hey, keeping the boss off his work?" Lando chuckles and gives me a quick hug.

When Zak leaves Lando has already grabbed some lunch for both of us. "I've got some free time so if you want we can walk around the paddock? I can show you around a bit and stuff" He smiles. "Yeah I'd love that" I nod and smile. We eat our lunch and when we're both finished we leave the motorhome and walk around the paddock. We come across charles and Charlotte. They stop us "So this is the girl you've been talking about huh?" Charles jokes and nudges Lando's arm. I chuckle and Lando nods. "I'm Charles and this is my girlfriend Charlotte" Charles introduces himself and Charlotte. I smile softly "Hey, I'm Sarah" I feel a little weird. It's weird to see them. I probably know more about them than they know about me and that's simply because I'm a fan. Unless Lando already told everything about me. Carlos and Isa also come to join our group. I've already seen them and mostly Isa in the motorhome. We've been talking a bit. "We should hang out together, how long are you still in Monaco for Sarah?" Charlotte asks. "Uhh... I don't know I don't really have anything booked for a flight back honestly" I chuckle. "Maybe we can go out for lunch together? On Monday? Is that okay Lando, if we steal your girlfriend?" Charlotte asks. "No she's mine" Lando says as he quickly wraps his arm around my shoulders. I chuckle "No it's alright of course she can go." He smiles "It's good to make friends around the paddock." He smiles. I smile as well "Alright well I'd love to" I smile. "Are you coming as well Isa?" "Yes sounds good" She smiles.

Eventually the day is over and we head back to the hotel. "Do you wanna go into town for dinner or in the restaurant at the hotel or we could order room service" Lando asks as he's helping me with my helmet. " I think the hotel restaurant could be good? I'm quite tired to go into town" I chuckle. "If you're tired we can order room service too?" "I really don't mind. It's up to you. The restaurant is fine too" I smile "Alright let's order room service. You've had a long day here at the paddock and I can definitely see you're tired" Lando smiles. "Alright that's fine by me" I smile. He's so sweet.

We go to our hotel room and I lay down on the bed. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds. "The bed is so nice" I chuckle. Lando laughs "Yeah I know. It's very comfortable" He sits next to me on the bed. "Are you alright?" "Yes I'm fine, just a little tired. It's been a long day like you already said" I open my eyes again and look at him with a smile. "I know, let's order room service so you can go to sleep after you had dinner baby" He smiles and places a gentle kiss on my lips. "Sounds like a plan" I smile