Introduction

17 years ago...

"Push love, come on just a few more pushes." Victor encouragingly says to his beautiful wife who right now is delivering their 7th baby boy.

"FUCK YOU, YOU SHIT HEAD BAG OF POTATOES. WHY DO I LET YOU NEAR ME" Maria screams back to her husband.

"I see the head" the doctor pipes up.

"Come on mi amore" Victor says holding the hand of his love excited for the new arrival of the family.

"YOUR DICK IS NEVER COMING NEAR ME AGAIN" She screams again while he tries to hold a laugh.

Screams fill the room and a baby boy is cleaned and handed to the parents.

"He's beautiful"

"11.45pm on the 4th of August your baby boy has been born, do you have a name?"

"Adriano" Victor says smiling 

"Beautiful name, well the other should be along in a second" the doctor perks up.

"Other" Victor questions, the confusion clear on both faces.

"Yes and get ready to push"

"Okay push now"

"Ahhhhhh"

"One more"

Another sound of soft cries fills the room.

"11.57pm on the 4th of August your baby girl has been born, do you have a name?" the doctor asks the parents.

"I'm sorry did you just say girl?" Victor questions the doctor.

"Yes sir a healthy baby girl"

Happily Victor turns to his wife who is crying, "we have a daughter, in over a decade a girl has been born" the both smile in happiness.

The whole Costello family wanted a little girl, yet never has one been born. Always boys.

"Do we have a name?" the doctor asks again.

"Adrianna, Adrianna Rosalina Costello" Maria says in awe, as the baby is placed into her arms.

Victor smiles in joy as that is the name he has dreamed about giving his daughter since he met his wife and then leans in to kiss his wife and daughter on the head.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Costello" 

Victor nods in acknowledgement before going back to coo over the precious creature in his wife's hands and the one in his own.

They are going to be loved so much, especially the princess but no more than the little prince.

A knock on the door is heard and then family comes flooding in the little room.

"How's the new baby boy" Grampa questions as he comes forward.

"He's healthy and adorable"

"We have news, everyone meet your sister, niece and grand-daughter" Victor announces 

The yells of 'girl' 'yesss' 'sister' 'the princess' were heard throughout the room met with all the smiling faces of the family.

2 years later

"We have to" Victor says looking at the sleeping princess

"She's our baby though" Maria cries out

The enemies of the Italian mafia have been advancing recently hell bent on getting the princess from the clutches of her family as she was the joy and weakness of all of them.

"I don't want to either" Victor says on the verge of tears.

"We are here" the driver says as the parents look out the window to see an orphanage

Getting out the car Victor and Maria look at their precious baby before going to the front door or the orphanage and setting her down with her blanket and teddy bear.

Victor bends down making sure the necklace they gave her when she was born was still smug around her neck and she was covered before giving her a kiss.

"Goodbye my princess"

Leaving the sleeping beauty at the door they both make their way to the car before diving home to explain to their other sons and rest of the family that it is done. 

They both left with the thought of getting her soon, as soon as they can.

Only they can't because she will be gone.