Chapter 2

Adrianna's POV :

I woke up to the sound of my door creaking open and the soft sound of footsteps on my floor. Slowly sliding my hand under my pillow I grab a hold of my knife getting ready to stab anyone that attacks me.

I can feel the presence moving closer to me and slowly walking around the side of the bed towards my head before taking a step forward.

Forcing my body to not move or tense I focus my hearing to see where they are.

"WAKE UPPPP" someone screams behind me and out of pure shock from their sudden outburst I swing my hand a collide the knife in with their leg.

"Oh shit Adri what the fuck" Jay groans from my side as he sits on the floor holding his leg.

"Don't scare me dipshit" I scold him.

"Fuck, can you help" he groans while he holds his leg.

"Nicoooo, I stabbed Jay again" I call out my room before I go to him and put pressure on his wound.

The door opens and Nico comes in also coming to put pressure on the wound before he starts to sew it up.

"Angel what have I told you about stabbing Jay?" "Not to do it" I say sadly at his dumb rule. Hehe its fun though.

"He scared me though" I complain.

"You two are going to kill me one day" Nico mutters probably hoping we didn't hear him. "Adri go to school, I will come join you in about 30 mins, Jay you are staying here today or go kill someone up to you" he smiles.

I make my way to the bathroom and have a nice relaxing hot shower before going into my wardrobe and changing. I put on a outfit that makes me hot and isn't black for once. Apparently I have to act normal today. Another stupid rule from the notorious Nico.

 Another stupid rule from the notorious Nico

Adrianna's outfit

I make my way downstairs grabbing an apple and eating it quickly before going to the garage that contains all our cars. We have over 200 and I love it!

I walk towards my matt black Audi r8. Can't seem too rich yet.

Getting it I start up the engine and while this isn't my favourite car it does sound nice. Starting my drive I blast some music singing along and not long later I am pulling up to the school revving my engine causing all the students to turn to me.

I instantly see the girls pull there tops down. Fucking hoes. Whilst the guys glare at my car, stepping out I allow their jaws to drop in awe of me. I do look hot.

I walk into school not giving anyone a second glance, I find the office relatively quickly and get my schedule. Not really like I am going to turn up to class anyway.

I walk back outside and sit on a wall waiting for the bell to ring because I have no-one to talk to since Jay was a dumbass and Nico has to make sure he's ok. Like who puts their leg on a knife. He should definitely go to a mental asylum.

No you should

Shut up subconscious.

I close my eyes enjoying the peace until a load squeaky cockroach voice disturbs it.

"You must be new"

"Woah you have eyes congrats" I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Well I am here to tell you I run this school so stay out of my way" Funny.

I hope down off the wall before taking a step forward so I am in front of her. "Fuck off" I spit out before turning to walk away.

As I take a step she grabs my hair. Bitch about to die.

I turn back around and put my finger up indicating '1 second' and take my phone out dialling a number "You have 10 minutes" I hang up.

"10 minutes for what" The cockroach speaks up.

"10 minutes before you die" I say as my fist connects with her face knocking her over. I straddle her waist and repeatedly punch her before her minions come over trying to get me off the pathetic girl.

I stand up and knock them both over easily before going back to the cockroach and breaking her arm in 3 places enjoying her scream.

Fuck I really am psychotic.

I get pulled off her while my hands get pulled behind my back and suddenly something cold is on them. Fuck.

I am turned around and come face to face with a cop.

"Miss you are going to be charged with assault" Well fuck, where did he even come from anyway?

I get dragged off and shoved into the back of a car and sit there quietly while we are on the way to the station.

"Can we have some music" I question "The silence is boring and you breath too loud. Oh I know how to help with that" I say excitedly now.

"How" he also perks up.

"Die" I giggle and he just ignores me. He must be mad.

We get there relatively quickly and soon I am being dragged in by my arm while I smile sweetly at the different officers. I am pushed down at an interrogation table and the same cop that arrested me sits down while 2 stand behind him.

"Name"

"Adrianna Costello" I smirk. I notice one's eyes widen before they return back. Odd.

"Why did you beat her up?" I get questioned.

"She touched me" I smile rethinking the fight.

"Just to be clear, you put someone in the hospital because they touched you?"

"Yes I did, and I would've done more but you stopped me. Can I go now?"

"No, Tom take her to the cells" I roll my eyes and stand up ready to go.

"We will call your father" One of the officers says looking up from the screen.

"Adoptive father" I scoff.

And with that I am dragged off before I can protest more. The officer - Tom - puts me in the cell and goes to leave the door before hesitating.

"Where's your real father?" he questions.

"I don't know and I don't fucking care. He can burn in hell" I say with venom dripping from my voice. That fucker left me.

"Oh ok" he smiles before shutting the cell door and locking me in.

I close my eyes and lean against the wall before trying to sleep yet my mind keeps drifting off to the reaction officer Tom had to my name.