Chapter 13

Adrianna's POV :

After the situation occurred I left and headed in a random direction, after a little bit I found myself in the middle of town, whilst also craving food.

Nuggies.

I got out my phone and headed towards the nearest McDonald's to get some delicious food, I guarantee I'm the reason they are still in business. I've spent thousands of pounds there.

I easily lost the tail that was following me. They are the Italian Mafia and the dumbasses can't even follow someone without being seen.

I reached the McDonald's in no time and walked over to the counter.

"3 boxes of 20 chicky nuggies please," got to be polite to the food supplier. Also like 3 boxes are nothing, I would be surprised I'm not fat but I spend the other half of my life in a gym and on missions that involve running. 

The lady at the counter looks me up and down before scoffing "no, you're already ugly." jealous bitch. If there is one thing worse than a rapist... it's a child, no it's a fucking rude desk person who denies food.

I reach over and grab the bitch by the collar of her shirt and smash her face into the counter. Most people have already left the shop due to the scene, and I guessed the police have been called because you know assault and all.

I jump over the counter and grab a 20 nuggies box already filled and then my way out, however, I did 'accidentally' drop my lighter by the gas so who knows what's going to happen...

Well, I do and I guess everyone else who just watched the building explode, oops. And possibly all the cops that are surrounding me.

So, that was all about 5 minutes ago, now I'm sitting in the back of the police car on my way to my date with a shitty cell.

"Hey, can we have some music?" I question the two cops upfront. They just ignore me which I find rude. I slump back in my seat and slide the bobby pin out of my sleeve and slip the cuffs off my wrists. I see the station ahead so just decide to play this out.

We arrive and the cops open my door and pull me out of the car. I put the cuffs in one of their hands and walk into the station with my box of nuggets in my hand. The dumbasses didn't even confiscate them. I already like them.

"Hey get back here" I hear a yell from behind me. I just continue walking until I find the captain's office, not bothering to knock I just walk in and sit on his desk, right in front of him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" his voice booms, is he blind?

"Hello sir, I believe we will be seeing a lot of each other so my name is Adrianna Costello, it's very nice to meet you" I smile at him.

The two men who arrested me burst into the room apologizing profusely to the captain and then grabbed me re-cuffing me before throwing me in a cell, still, no one has confiscated my food. These cops are dumb as fuck.

I decide to just lay like a starfish in the middle of the floor. Not bothering to move when the cell door opens and a guy is practically thrown into the cell with me.

A shadow forms over my head and I open my eyes to see grey ones staring down at me, "you ok there?" he questions me. Woah, he's hot, he has short hair that's dark brown almost black, a very defined jaw, and could easily have a 6 pack under that shirt.

"You're hot" I smirk up at him, I feel him lay down on the floor next to me and his husky breath comes towards my neck, the heat hits my skin and almost sends a shiver through my body. "You too" I open my eyes again to look at him.

"Adrianna" I smile sitting up, holding out my hand. He grasps it firmly, he can bend me over any day, "Diego".

His grip on my hand was tight, I wonder what it would be like around my throat, choking me against a wall as he whispers what he wants to do to me, slowly leaving kisses from my mouth to my jaw down my neck, marking me as his.

"So what got you in here" his voice breaks me out of my thoughts, damn it they were good thoughts. "Blew up McDonald's" his eyes widen as I say this so casually. "That was you, it's already all over the Internet" I giggle.

"Nuggie?" I ask holding the box out, he slides over to sit next to me against the wall and takes one. "Soo, if you like McDonald's why did you blow it up?" I think back to the beautiful sound of the woman's face colliding with the counter and explain what happened.

He leans into my ear, "I think you're fucking beautiful" his head dips into my neck and leaves a little kiss. Holy shit.

"What got you in here?" I question, "caught with a gun on me" I smile knowing the feeling, cops are assholes but dumb ones.

I was about to reply but a cop appeared informing me my father is here to pick me up, I smile and say bye to Diego hoping I'm going to see him again. He intrigued me.

I follow the officer to the front where my dad stands, he honestly looks like an angry tomato. I can't imagine the rage he felt when he got a call at 10 am saying that his daughter blew up a building, amazing.

He doesn't utter a word, just walks out of the station me trailing him. We get into the car and the angry tomato still hasn't spoken. I think I'm going to break the silence.

"So, how is your day going?" I question. His face gets even angrier if that is possible, I wonder if ima get my ass beat by a slipper. Nope, he would probably just shoot me.

"The rest of our family arrived today, your grandparents, your aunts, and uncles and all of your cousins. THEN I GET A FUCKING PHONE CALL SAYING MY DAUGHTER IS IN JAIL." oh boy he can yell. Wait, he said the whole family. More people. More family, I'm going to die.

"They don't know yet, so you get to tell them when we arrive and explain why the fuck you blew up a building. I have the CCTV footage we will watch as well." I smirk, I get to see me beating her ass again.

We pull in the drive, and a wave of nerves hits me, it's just family. No big deal. Let's get this rolling.