chapter 32

Adrianna's POV:

I subtly slipped out of the ballroom without anyone seeing and made my way to the closest McDonald's. After all the standing, I need food.

I decided to also meet Nico and Jay because I am not a sad weirdo who goes to eat on their own, who then get bullied by little people.

Once I ate my nuggies, Nico and Jay decided to give me a lift back to the ballroom. The car ride was relatively silent as I just glanced out the window not bothering to listen to the conversation at hand.

"Fuck, Russians," I say as soon as we arrive, looking out the window I can see a few hundred guards surrounding all the entrances guns at the ready.

Nico quickly turned the car around heading for the house so we could grab weapons. As soon as we arrived we grabbed everything we would need, from grenades to machine guns, and well a few axes because they are fun as fuck.

We quickly got back to the ballroom and put our earpieces in.

"Jay takes out the front, me and Nico will take out the guards upstairs and work towards the ballroom. Meet there" Jay nods before running off taking down multiple guards on his way making sure to use the silencer so no one is aware of our entry, while me and Nico made our way to the back where there were more guards.

I grabbed both my guns and fired at each moving object I saw causing each guard to drop dead in seconds. I looked at Nico who was smirking at me with all his guards dead too.

We headed inside to see the top floor flooded with guards and we could also see the ballroom floor that had many mafias tied up together. My eyes trailed over my family seeing no permanent injuries but then lingers on the American mafia, I could see many men and the inner circle yet my eyes never land on Aiden.

My eyes trail to a corner watching as Jay quickly snapped the neck of the last guard before heading closer and cocking his gun pushing it further into the head of Petrov. His eyes filled with fear as today will be his downfall, today I will get rid of my monsters.

I grabbed the axe and started slicing heads off while snapping the necks of the Russian guards as I moved further down the hallway clearing the floor. I looked down at my outfit seeing the crimson red blood covering my dress. Luckily my dress was already red so it wasn't too bad.

Hugo's POV (Adri's cousin)

I watched as this boy pressed his gun further into the head of Petrov. When I found out he had my baby cousin I was livid, this man is pure evil and I can't imagine what she went through.

"Wh-Who are you?" Petrov asks, his voice holding fear at the thought of death.

"Well I would be one of the devil's triplets, the other two are currently playing" he smirks as his leg collides with the back of Petrov's causing him to fall onto his knees while groaning in pain. I am mildly scared at the fact the devil's triplets are here but impressed at the fact they are taking down the enemies.

"Why w-would you help these mafias?" Petrov's voice shakily asks again. For me I would be petrified to be on the other end of that gun, the devil's triplets are ruthless but only a few worked out they have never targeted an innocent soul. His question caused a few mummers along with the tied-up mafia's, most were likely baffled why they were here. I know a lot of my family believe they are monsters but also respect them, truly I think people believe they are monsters due to the power they hold.

"Trust me I hate the Italians but well one of us wanted to help" he rolls his eyes as he speaks causing me to feel confused. Why would they bother helping us? The devil triplets have never helped us before, let alone helped any mafia.

I glance around the room but notice all eyes are on this mysterious man but most eyes are wide in confusion, but looking back at the scene in front of us I see why. Petrov's second in command is sneaking up behind one of the devil's triplets.

A gunshot rings through the air and the man drops dead causing this boy to turn and laugh at the dead figure behind him.

"Have fun?" he questions looking behind us.

"Yup" another male voice speaks before they come into view.

3rd person POV:

The family watched in shock as Adrianna and Nico stepped out covered in blood grinning from ear to ear.

"A-Adrianna?" Victor manages to ask his daughter confused if she is actually in front of him. He is conflicted on how to feel, he is incredibly proud of his daughter for being so powerful in the world but also scared slightly. Victor knows he has treated his daughter badly in the few weeks she has been with them and he is planning to change that all. He wants to fight for her, he wants to be the family she deserves and he is. He is going to prove himself...

"Yea dad" she glances at him before raising her gun again and shooting a guard who limped in. Most people in the room are too stunned to speak, this girl in front of them is the Italian princess but also a devil triplet. she has perfect aim without even looking at the target.

"Your one of the devil triplets, that's so cool" Her twin manages to now yell as she nods and giggles a little before walking over to Petrov and standing in front of him.

"Long time no see huh?" she questions squatting down in front of him using her gun to lift his chin to look at her. He spits on her causing her face to turn into disgust looking at the poor figure, too bad he will be dead soon.

"Betrayal is bad isn't it?" he questions her leaving nearly everyone in the room in shock confused at what he meant. Betrayal always hurts no matter who it's by, for Adrianna he family hasn't particularly betrayed her leaving her in conclusion it could be Nico or Jay who has. But who?

Just then Aiden was dragged out and pushed to his knees a gun pointed straight at his head. He looked up bewildered at the sight in front of him.

"Shoot me and he dies" Petrov smirks at Adrianna. Her mind was conflicted, she will always love him but can't kill him no matter how big her demons are.

"Now my boy why don't you remove the gun from my head," he asks Jason behind him who complies quickly and helps his dad to his feet.

"Jason, what are you doing?" Nico asks in confusion glancing at the boy in front of him.

"Helping my dad" he smirks back. And just like that Adrianna's heart is shattered once again.

A/N : I hope you enjoy