Chapter 22

Adrianna's POV:

In almost an instant a hand is around my throat pushing me against the wall and his face is in view. A prominent glare with eyes that hold so much emotion in them.

In my provisional vision, I can see almost everyone tense at the table why my family has drawn out their guns and are aiming them straight at this person choking me.

"Where the fuck did you get that necklace?" he growls in front of me. If I wasn't in the death situation I would one fucking hundred percent be turned on.

"It's mine" I grit shoving him slightly off me which causes a chain around his neck to come loose. My eyes focus on it and recognition swirls around my mind. His rough hand is back around my throat squeezing tighter allowing black dots to dance around my vision.

"Aiden let my daughter go" my dad yells for what must be the third time yet only this time do I focus on the name he called him.

Aiden

The necklace I gave the boy I love

Aiden

I watched him die

I must have mumbled something allowed as one of his hands comes up and starts drawing my top higher. The moment his fingertips touched my warm skin fireworks felt like they went off.

His other hand came off my neck and started tracing the skin on my right hip, the scar.

Petrov entered the cell where me and Aiden were being kept, it would of been simple. He wanted Aiden, but the boy laying on the floor with his head rested over my chest listening to my heartbeat was too weak. He wouldn't survive another beating.

It would of been best if I just took the beating but Aiden kept refusing to let me go for him.

A deal, Petrov gave Aiden a knife, he was allowed to skip all beatings for a whole week IF he stabbed me.

The yells and pleading of yes and no's were the only things that could be heard in the cell. Me begging Aiden to stab me, the beatings were vile and if he got a week out of it... well he could properly heal.

I might of been in worse shape but I am happy to let the boy I fell in love with hurt me to save himself. The knife pierced my skin just above my right hip going fully in before he removed it.

The crimson red blood flowed all over his hands as he applied pressure muttering apologies over and over as he attempted to stop the bleeding. A doctor came in a stitched me up yet a scar was left.

One of the few scars that actually remained permanent, visible and deep yet it is one I love because the memory helped him survive the torture for longer, it helped him heal, it helped him fight.

"You're real" he manages to mutter under his breath, his voice sounded broken and confused while my mind is filled with doubt. I watched him die this is just a trick. He's not here.

The darkness is starting to ease up and my ability to see is fully coming back from the almost passed out state. Before I can stop myself my hand collides with his face in a slap, sending his face flying to the side.

"Get the fuck off me" I yell shuffling back slightly.

"You're dead, not real, this is not real" the words keep revolving around my head leading me to mutter them out. I watched him die. I spent hours in that room with his dead body not because I was forced because I was trying to find a heartbeat. I lost him that day, he's not real.

I go to turn but he's quick and catches my wrist stopping me from moving anywhere.

"Adrianna look at me, I'm real" his voice comes out soft and I finally let my eyes glance up at him, the emotions are all in his eyes as I slowly move slightly closer to him.

"I'm real" he whispers this time to me, my mind is overloaded with confusion of how he is here, alive, healthy.

His hand comes out to my face to pull me towards him before he smiles at me, a smile that brings back all the memories of him in one go, a smile that only me and Nico have ever seen. His lips are on mine before I even know what's happening, the kiss sends fireworks to every part of my body and makes me smile, a smile that is rarely seen.

The coughing of my dad is overheard and we both stop to look at everyone's confused faces.

"Well I guess we should explain"

A/N : I know it's short but I hope you like it.