Chapter 40

Everyones slowly gathered around the small hole in the ground with the coffin that was going to slowly be lowered.

The coffin that held no body as it was never found in the pile of ashes. The feeling the whole family and all the friends felt was burning. Tears forming in all of their eyes.

This was their fault, she died and it was all their fault. They never were the family she deserved, they never got to prove that they changed.

Victor slowly sat down on a bench as tears freely fell from his eyes, less than 7 months, he got her back for less than 7 months and now she's dead. He truly failed his daughter. The regret swirled around in his head as his father came over to sit next to him.

Everyone else in the Costello family was destrought, all the cousins loved the girl even if she was slightly closed off from them.

Aiden glanced at the coffin, his heart breaking all over again. He was in agonising pain the first time he thought she died and here it is again the pain still just as bad. Thankfully he is truly dead now, yet she got back into his clutches, she was in hell before she died. Even if it was for a short while he knows she was truly broken before, now she must be more and now she's dead. The only girl he has every loved, the girl he cheated on and watch her heart break through his eyes.

He glances at the necklace clutched in his hand, the necklace he gave her at 14, she was 12. The day he new he wanted to marry that girl. Tears also pooled in his eyes as he slowly sat on the damp grass watching the coffin lower into the ground.

Adriano however has his tears freely flowing down his face. He lost his twin at the age of 2, his family took her away from him. Here the feeling cam back only it was worse, she was never coming back. She was dead, his twin, his other half. The only person he ever felt whole with.

He hates his family, he never once muttered a word to her that she wasnt family to him, that she was a slut or not good enough, in fact he thought she was amazing. She grew up in such a harsh life, she came out so strong though. Nico finally filled everyone in on her life after the Russians kidnapped her. Aiden helped explain everything that happened with the Russians.

The filling of the gave started to happen and all the people who love her surround the now filling hole and sadly smile.

Some start to disperce and soon its only the family are left. Alliances gave hugs and small smiles while some friends just patted back of their friends and left.

Not only did they lose the girl everyone loved even if she hated them, they lost the first grandchild and heir to the American mafia.

Once again the family is left broken.

THE END!!!