Chapter 1

Adrianna POV :

"Headshot fuck yes" I mutter through my earpiece.

"How the hell are you on 80 kills, I've only just hit 65" Nico mutters angrily into his.

"Your on 65, bro I just hit 74" Jason pipes up.

"Ughhh"

"Kill streak! 2 headshots, 81 boys ya better keep up" I sing into the earpiece.

The sound of sirens knocks us all out of our kill mode, well no that never happens but it allows us to think we need to escape.

"Angel run, me and Jason are behind you" Nico yells into his earpiece so we all hear him clearly.

I take off running, shoving my gun back into the back of my waistband. I'm on the second floor while Nico was on the 1st and Jason on the 3rd.

I run faster towards the open window before catapulting out and landing on my feet, I start to sprint again heading for my bike which is parked around the corner.

"Guys are you ok" I say into my mic and I get a reply "Yes angel" instantly from both of them.

I round the corner seeing no cops before I hop on my bike waiting for the boys. Seconds later I see them running down the road before they hop onto their bikes and we are off towards our house.

The wind in my hair and the adrenaline that you feel from riding a bike makes me want to do it everyday, there is a certain calmness that overwhelms the body.

Soon we were speeding into our driveway before parking in the garage, heading into the house we all split up to go clean the blood off us.

After changing I head down to the lounge and wait for the boys. I turn on the tv to see breaking news.

'The devil's triplets have killed again taking out 223 people tonight. Our prayers are with the fallen, and we hope you stay safe out there.'

I scoff loudly "They were all fucking sex traffickers, the world should thank us" I hear Nico mutter behind me before he comes onto the sofa to cuddle me.

"You ok angel?" he says looking down at me "of course" I smile back snuggling into him.

The sofa dips again and my feet are pulled onto Jason's lap who smile before turning back to the tv.

"What do you wanna watch?" he questions me and Nico. We both share a smirk before saying "fast and furious" he laughs and turns it on.

Now I should probably explain a little about me, well us. My name is Adrianna, Nico (Nicholas) and J/Jay (Jason) are my best friends. We met in a not so fortunate circumstance but I love them and we do everything together. We are known as the devil's triplets and are feared in the world by everyone, including mafia's. There is one other person feared along with us known as Satan but no one knows anything about him other than the fact he runs the most deadly mafia.

Nico POV :

I am on the sofa with my two best friends while we watch fast and furious. I look down to see that my angel has fallen asleep on my lap. You might be wondering, why do me and Jason call her angel, well I have known her since she was 2. Since her shit family just left her on the step of an orphanage in the middle of the night, we instantly became best friends and she became my angel. Then a lot of deep shit happened and we met Jason 7 years later and she became his angel too and we had another best friend. We escaped that fucker and became the most feared people on the planet bar 1 person. And we are slightly crazy to get blood. She might be a devil but she's our angel.

I am brought out of my trace by Adri twisting on my lap mumbling 'stop' before she starts shaking.

Me and Jason instantly try to wake her up and eventually she shoots up panting before she starts crying in my arms.

"Angel, he's dead. It was only a memory, we are here" I sooth her.

"I miss him" she sighs as she traces the heartbeat she got tattooed over her heart for him, and then starts playing with the necklace he got her.

"I know angel" Jason mutters before lifting her bridal style up to her room so she can get some proper rest.

He comes down a few moments later and sits on the sofa with me letting out a deep sigh, "I wish I could take her pain" I sigh too "Same bro, same"

We are cut out of our conversation by the ringing of my phone

"Hello"

"Don't fucking baby me, bye" with that I hang up.

"What was that about?" Jason questions

"One of the sluts heard I, well, we are going to her school tomorrow so she wanted to ask if I wanted to meet her, the bitch"

"Haha bro, this is what I tell you about your one night stands. They are crazy" he's right there. I just roll my eyes "Anyway do we have to go?" he questions.

"Yes Jason we have to go, the last school got the balls to expel us, I don't know why we help their grades, but yes we have to act normal a little"

I smile remembering our last school, everyone was so scared of us. Teachers didn't dare talk to us. Students would move out our way. And Adri didn't even have to shoot anyone she just decided to beat up 4 football players at once. At least at the new school we get to scare them all over again.

"Let me guess, you are smiling at how you are going to scare the students" Jason laughs

"Of course, I have many ideas" I tell him sending him a wink causing him to just laugh more.

Tomorrow will definitely be interesting to say the least. 3 of the most dangerous people trying to fit in and trying to stop a girl shooting everyone, the girl being the one and only Adrianna Costello.