Chapter 7

"TOMORROW'S YOUR FREAKING WEDDING" Y/n shouted on the top of her lungs

"YES I KNOW! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT" her mom replied

"BUT YOU'RE SHOUTINGGGGG TOO" y/n shouted

"I can because I'm excited as hell!"

"I am too. But right now, let's go to our appointment at the salon or we'll be late!" Y/n fussed

"Are you my mom or am I your mom huh"

They started laughing. Like mother like daughter. You know what I'm sayin'. The driver arrived to take them to the salon in a freaking limo. Y/n widened her eyes seeing the limo. And being herself, she fell on the ground. Literally.

Y/n's mom and her spent 3 hours at the salon. They got spas and massages. Then, they paid for getting their manicure and pedicure done. Lastly, they got the hair treatment.

Y/n got her done hair before her mom. She left the salon to a park nearby, and in the mean time, her mom would get her hair done, to not get bored in the free time.

AT THE PARK
Y/n slowly walked in the breezy weather, wearing a coat above her clothes to keep her warm. Outfit:

She walked on the pavement through the whole track made, thinking about tomorrow

She walked on the pavement through the whole track made, thinking about tomorrow. She'd shift into that house— actually a whole ass mansion.

And the most thing she was dreading, bts. Some of them accept her. Yoongi and Taehyung were still stiff and cold towards her, and there was no way in 100 year she thought they would accept her.

She was surprised Jimin accepted her. Well...good deeds pay back always. Jin and Namjoon seemed sane and normal, so she thought she'd stay near them more.

Hobi and Jungkook were nice to her and really happy with the fact of getting a little sister kinda scared her as she didn't expect that.

Her mission was that someway or somehow, she would make Yoongi and taehyung accept her. But of course, not forcefully. She'd respect their choices.

Suddenly, her eyes caught something or rather someone in the distance. He was reading a book under the tree.

"Oh my god! Hyunjin!!" Y/n ran to him

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Hyujin asked in surprise, lifting his eyes from the book

"Oh I was just strolling around" y/n chuckled

She sat down beside hyunjin and put her hands in her coat pockets tightly. It was so cold and y/n's hands were freezing. His outfit:

"This is why you shouldn't have come here

"This is why you shouldn't have come here. You'll catch a cold" hyujin spoke worriedly

"I won'ttt" y/n spoke shivering in her coat

Hyunjin sighed seeing her being careless like that. He got up and removed his jacket. He had worn a sweater and thermal underneath so he wasn't going to feel cold.

"What are you-"

Y/n stopped speaking when he put his jacket around her. She was about to say that he'd feel cold but he kept his finger on his lips and shook his head as if he already understood what she was about to say before she even said it.

They started talking and kept taking for the whole next 10 minutes. Then, hyunjin asked her a question.

"Y/n...if you had the chance to date another guy than Jihun, who would you pick?" He asked with lit eyes

"Uhm...I would-"

"Choi y/n! Is that you?" someone shouted

Hyunjin and y/n both stood up and looked behind. And there they saw the person who called y/n. Choi Yeonjun, her cousin.

"Omg! Yeonjun oppa!!" Y/n ran to hug him like a little kid

"Hey hyung" hyunjin smiled a hugged him too

Y/n and Yeonjun had the big brother little sister kind of relationship. And Yeonjun knew hyunjin from primary school, as they went together before. So the three got along really well.

Yeonjun would treat them both as his little siblings. He didn't have, and he always wanted them. God gave him a chance and he took it.

Yeonjun kidnapped the two kids to spoil them again by taking them to the ice cream store. He always did that. Bringing immense amounts of gifts everytime. Mrs.Choi would always say that y/n had enough presents already but he kept bringing them.

After all, if he wouldn't spoil them with money then who?

***

They bought their ice creams and walked home together. Hyunjin went home first and then y/n and Yeonjun went in her house.

"Yeonjun dear!" Mrs.Choi came into the living room

"Hello auntie. Congrats on the wedding!" He smiled

"Thank you. You're coming tomorrow right?"

"Yes of course!"

"Stay here for the night then. After all, I guess you would be booking a hotel here since you live in Busan" she suggested

"Yes please Yeonjunnie oppa!!! Sleepover please!" y/n showed her weapon, the puppy eyes

"Ugh, you and your weapon. Fine, I'll stay" Yeonjun gave in

"YESSSSSSS" Y/n jumped on top of him for a piggyback ride

"Y/n! Get down and stop tiring our guest. Make yourself at home dear, I'll be getting sleep now for tomorrow. If you need something, ask me. Not y/n, I don't trust her as she'll probably burn down the house" Mrs.Choi whispered

"Mom!" Y/n whined

Yeonjun laughed as her mom went to her room. He and y/n brushed their teeth and went to their rooms. Y/n to hers and Yeonjun in the guest room.

Slowly closing her eyes, y/n fell asleep and still wearing the jacket hyunjin gave her. She forgot to give it back and he forgot to take it.

For some reason, the fragrance on the jacket made her heart feel warm.

She smiled, unconsciously
_____________________________________________________
AYOOOOO!!!
Update hereeee~
Stay tuned for the next chapter, the wedding 😘🤪