Chapter 45

"Will you let me date Hyunjin?"

Before they could even answer, three people came busting in through the door; Jungwon, Jennie and Tzuyu. Their faces had a worried look on them.

"Sorry to interrupt, I'm Jennie, this is Tzuyu and that's Jungwon. Members of B.T.S gang" Jennie introduced them to the others who didn't know them

"Someone is coming to attack you all! We received a message just now and came rushing in. Look here" tzuyu spoke, showing the message

"Then, we need to escape..hurry up everyone, get in the vehicles outside" Jin spoke

Lisa and Jackson decided to go on Jackson's motorbike while Y/n also took the Hyunjin's motorbike to go with him. BTS escaped in the cars they arrived in along with Jennie, tzuyu and Jungwon; they were heading to another base to defend it first while the other four were going to another base to stay at.

None of them knew who it was attacking them because of the fact that they killed all of Black Moon. And Yeri and Jaehyun were behind high-tech laser bars, so they couldn't have escaped.

Wind rushed passed the motorbikes fiercely. Lisa and Jackson were screaming so much while enjoying on the bike. Apparently, Jackson and Hyunjin decided to have a race. It was Lisa and Y/n's turn to scream as they were going so fast, neck-to-neck. The bikes were side by side to each other too. Lisa and Y/n high-fived each other through all of this.

"WOW! WE LITERALLY HIGH-FIVED, DID YOU SEE BAE?!" Lisa yelled at Jackson

"I DID! WE'RE GOING EVEN FASTER NOWW!!" Jackson yelled and sped up

Hyunjin was having the time of his life, enjoying the wind on his favorite motorbike with his one and only girl. He also sped up.

"HOLD ON TIGHT BABE" he yelled

Y/n grasped onto Hyunjin's waist and also yelled, having the time of her life, laughing and screaming with her boyfriend and bestfriends.

None mattered to these four kids except feeling happy and enjoyment like typical teens. They weren't going to waste their teenage years.

After a while, they all arrived at the third base of B.T.S gang which was near the deep woods. BTS arrived a short while after their arrival. Along with them came five boys too among which Y/n recognized only one.

"Yeonjun oppa?" Y/n spoke (if you forgot, he's y/n's cousin. Technically, now BTS's cousin too)

"Hey there kiddo. Meet my friends. We're all part of the T.X.T gang. It's a sub-gang under B.T.S" yeonjun spoke, ruffling y/n's hair.

"Hi, I'm Soobin. This is Beomgyu. And this is Taehyun" soobin introduced them

"And I'm KAI!!!" the youngest yet tall one spoke

"Woah y'all are literal giants. I feel intimidated" was the first thing Jackson spoke, earning a arm slap from Lisa

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Lisa. This is Jackson. You might know about Y/n and Hyunjin" Lisa spoke warmly

"We came here because we got to know who's the attacker. BTS hyungs didn't recognize him but I think you might. It's someone named Wooyoung?" Taehyun spoke