Chapter 20

"Where's my phone?" Y/n spoke at 6am in the morning

Another day, another bad sleep. When y/n couldn't sleep after staying awake for 3 hours, she decided to just get up and get along with her day by going for a jog in the morning breezy air.

She grabbed her phone and plugged in her AirPods before quietly making her way downstairs and outside the house. Luckily, mom and dad were deep sleepers. Everyone was in the household except for her, who was insomniac.

She stopped midway through the hallway to look at the locked door beside her. It was locked ever since she had shifted in the house. Though she knew there was a way to open it. She saw a shadow pacing back and forth through the window on her first visit here. So that meant someone must have the key.

Her brothers had specifically told her to stay out of that door. It grew her curiosity even more. And their rule was to not enter it ever. But y/n thought exactly the opposite.

"I will find some way and get in!"

Whatever was behind the door, y/n wanted to know. She was a curious girl from her childhood. But it would be the end of the world if she knew what was inside...

She decided she'd try to find the key later. When no one was home. It might be probably in one of her brother's rooms as they might have been in before.

...

Y/n walked outside in the breeze and slightly warm wind. How her normal life had changed over these past few weeks was astonishing to her. What if her mom never met Mr.Kim..?

Would she be enjoying her lovely life, going out with friends, partying and stress free?

One thing she wouldn't want to change was the fact that she had siblings now. She wouldn't be lonely anymore, alone and overthinking her thoughts in the house while her mom overworked.

Maybe she did enjoy this life a bit more than her previous one.

While all these thoughts racing around her mind, she didn't seem to notice a grey car pulling up in front of her. She only noticed when someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked back to see a man in a suit.

"Are you Kim y/n?" He asked

"Yea..." y/n spoke, uneasy of the feeling that he knew her name

"Here you go" he spoke and turned backwards, leaving

She was baffled by the strange bag given by the suit man. There was a card and it made y/n realize it was the second guy from yesterday.

From: Jackson Sexy Wang
To: Kim y/n
Note: thanks for yesterday, I had a hard time choosing between the 3 million won or 4 million won gift but I decided in the end to gift you the 8 million one! Xoxo ~

"He was really serious about the gift that I told not to give! How on earth did he even find me? My name? My address?" she thought

She slowly opened the gift in the bag. It was just the most drop-dead beautiful thing ever!

 It was just the most drop-dead beautiful thing ever!