Chapter 37

Y/n and BTS hugged their parents one last time before they left to their flight back to Korea. Like what happened last night, Hyunjin was going to be traveling with them back together.

Everyone had boarded the private plane and the flight took off. Y/n sat beside Hyunjin in the back of the plane where no one was.

"Hey let me eat the last chip in the packet!" Y/n exclaimed, stealing the bag of chips fork Hyunjin

"No, they are mine!" He exclaimed and stole it back

Y/n would do anything for the love of her food. She tackled Hyunjin and tired to grab it. Hyunjin held the bag in the air with one hand so high for y/n to reach. He blocked her with his other hand. Suddenly, the plane shook a little due to the weather.

Y/n fell on top of Hyunjin, with lips almost touching each other. She could feel his hot breath on her and his heartbeat was surprisingly fast. Hyunjin was shook and stared at y/n's doe eyes when she fell on him. They stayed like that for a minute straight before y/n realized what happened.

"Ah sorry, I didn't mean to fall on you" she spoke

"It's okay. Let's share the last chip ok? Here" he spoke and broke the chip in half

"Thanks" y/n smiled

Hyunjin walked out to the front of the plane, leaving y/n alone at the back completely flustered. Y/n replayed the moment in her head 20 times before realizing Jin, her brother was calling her.

"Uhhh I'm coming!!" She quickly got up and left too

AFTERNOON
The air hostesses delivered the lunch plates to them with variety of options to eat. Y/n sat alone in a table in the corner but later on hyunjin joined her. They both chose to eat steak and fries.

Y/n took her fork and knife while Hyunjin took his own. She tried to cut the hard steak with her knife and it took her 5 minutes to cut one slice only. Meanwhile, Hyunjin already cut the whole steak. He got up slightly and switched his plate with y/n's.

"You can have the one I cut" he spoke

"I- thank you" she spoke, definitely not blushing 🙃

"Mhmmm! This steak is delicious!!!" Y/n excitedly stated

"You should try it with this sauce!" Hyunjin spoke

Y/n didn't have any sauce, so Hyunjin took his fork and fed her instead with his own fork he was eating from. (A/N's mind right now: INDIRECT KISS 😃)
Y/n ate the steak like a little kid. She nodded, satisfied with the taste.

"Y/n! Let's go see the front view of the plane" taheyung said, coming into the room

"Sure let's go" she said

Once they reached the front of the plane, taheyung spoke something y/n totally did not expect. She choked on her own saliva and stared at him with wide eyes.

"You like him, don't you?"

"WHAT?! NO NEVER OF COURSE NOT HAHAHAHA"

"It's okay, I'm not strict like those other brothers of yours. You can stop lying" taehyung said

Y/n didn't dare to say a word more and ran out of the scene. Was she being that obvious?! No...she had to hide it somehow otherwise Hyunjin would find out.