Chapter 14

❗️❕DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY YALL LIKE I PROMISED, SO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOO WHICH RELEASES TODAY IN A SOME MINS~ ❕❗️

Anyways, back to story~
...
For better experience of the chapter, choose your favorite party song (I chose Bumpy ride 💃🏼)

As planned, bts had to go on a business party on behalf of their dad. And y/n decided to come too since she'd be bored at home with no permission to go out.

Y/n thought that a business party would mean seriousness, so she chose a unrevealing and dark dress with expensive accessories and designed hair.

Of course, even if it was a normal party, she wouldn't be allowed to wear a revealing outfit anyways

Of course, even if it was a normal party, she wouldn't be allowed to wear a revealing outfit anyways. With those 6 bodyguards around her all the time! Except for taehyung, as he didn't care about her anyways.
Which was why her favorite brother was taehyung.

The others were shocked when she answered his name to their question about he favorite brother. He practically hated her and the others were competing each other by buying y/n gifts, doing sweet things for her and all the more. She never told what the reason was though.

Deep down inside when he heard this, taehyung was maybe kind of....happy?

AT THE PARTY
Y/n swayed to the beat while remaining beside hobi, her bodyguard for the party. Jin was strict with his rules so there was no way y/n thought of breaking it.

"Oppa, I really need to go to the bathroom.." y/n whispered to him

Hobi looked around once more and then took her hand to the hallway. He waited outside the girls bathroom while she went inside.

She went inside the stall when she heard the door open again. Surely, it wasn't someone dangerous as she knew her brother, hobi was standing outside to know levels of dangerous people and their faces.

As y/n suspected, nothing happened when she came out. No one was there.

She came by the sink counter and washed her hands. That's when she saw a folded paper. She dried her hands and opened the paper.

'3450'

Was what was written on it.

"Again?" She thought confused and frustrated

The first time she got a paper with these numbers was in class (first chapter of this book)

She folded the paper and threw it inside her purse before she got out.

A WHILE LATER

While everyone was on the dance floor dancing and drunk, y/n stood by the sidelines. She wasn't going to dance as firstly, she didn't know sh*t about dancing and would probably look like a worm. And secondly, there was no way in hell she would dance in FREAKING heels.