Chapter 28

Listen to the song for better experience

HYUNJIN'S HOUSE
He sat there. On the floor on his bedroom. Leaning against his bed. Playing the guitar while also singing the song 'You belong with me' by Taylor Swift. (The lyrics are too relatable to not be in this book😩)

"Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time" he sang slowly in a deep voice

He met y/n at the age of 5. There families were great friends. But then, y/n's father left and slowly everything went downhill. Hyunjin's parents died when he was just ten. They were quite rich, so Hyunjin had his own house and car and everything.

Ever since the death of his parents, his only source of happiness was Y/n. The cute, talkative, little girl became his whole world. They grew up together too and Hyunjin began to know her really well.

In the process of all this, he never realized he fell in love. Until the day, she pranked him by saying she was moving away forever. That moment was when his heart stopped and he came into realization.

"F*ck, I think I'm in love"

"Can't you see...you belong with me~" he ended

"Oh god, I'm going to go crazy singing songs in this house all alone all day. I need some coffee" he spoke frustratedly

The coffee was already finished in his house, so he went out in his expensive ass car to a nearby cafe, The Snug Cup, instead. The weather was cool and breezy with grey clouds indicating it would rain soon. It was perfect to match Hyunjin's mood.

The traffic light turned red and he was quite mad. He hit the steering wheel of the car and ran his hand through his hair. He drove his car across the red light not bothering for it to turn green.

AT LISA'S HOUSE
Lisa giggled happily with Y/n who just arrived after the driver dropped her off. Y/n had been begging her brothers to let her go to Lisa's house. She knew Yoongi could never say no to her or scold her, so she played her beautiful acting skills and irresistible puppy eyes to get him to say yes.

"I'm so glad you're here! We haven't hung out in ages!" Lisa spoke

"We just met yesterday at school-"

"Anyways, this is the perfect weather for us to drink hot chocolate!" Lisa spoke

"Wait Omg! I love hot chocolate, we should definitely make some come on to the kitchen" y/n spoke, dragging Lisa with her

They both opened the cabinet with happy smiling faces only to realize there was no milk left.

"AISH!" Lisa whined

"Let's go to a cafe then, that popular one called, The Snug Cup, come on!!!" y/n pleaded

"Alright. I'll get my coat wait here" Lisa spoke, running upstairs exhilarated

AT THE SNUG CUP CAFE
Hyunjin walked in to the cafe and ordered a strong black coffee because he needed energy to stay awake. While waiting around his eyes widened to see him.

Jihun.

With his ex.

Kissing each other.

He was so disgusted by them both and VERY furious. He wanted to go ahead and punch Jihun again, not even caring he'd make a scene. Before he could do that, the cafe door opened.

"Oh no..." he spoke

Lisa walked in with Y/n.

Lisa's eyes saw Jihun and then met with Hyunjin's. Hyunjin's eyes also met with Lisa, signaling something to her. But it was too late. Y/n saw Jihun.