vi

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

If anything was entertaining to Sukuna, it'd be his vessel getting his ass kicked by a doll while Sukuna himself sat safely in his domain.

Yuji was being interviewed by the school's principal, a brutally honest man with an interesting technique.

"It's difficult to say what your heart feels when you're about to die, but I can tell you this for sure; No jujutsu sorcerer dies without regret!" The principal said as he sent the doll after Yuji again.

He was painfully right. Sukuna clicked his tongue in annoyance, thinking of the way he died.

Sukuna had many regrets. So many. But he probably wouldn't change it if he could.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1005 years ago.

Eiji sat under a sakura tree eating a bento that one of her servants prepared for her. Moments like these were few and far between because she usually had work to do at home. Well, she did have work to do, but she snuck out. So she savored the moment because, after this, Nori would probably not let her out of his sight. And Nori could sense cursed energy so she had to suppress hers to the point of being non-existent. At least it'd be awhile before he found her.

Sukuna was surprisingly calm as he walked back to Heian-kyō, taking on a more human form than his trademark "King of Curses" form. He obviously had his next plan of attack, and it differed from his usual approach, which was killing everyone. This sorcerer was interesting, and Sukuna wanted to figure out more about this sorcerer's technique. But he also had an urge to see those beautiful eyes again.

He was lost in the thought of those mesmerizing eyes until a munching sound interrupted him. Irritated, he closed his eyes but the munching sound only got louder. Opening one eye, he looked in the direction of where the sound was coming from only to see long locks of pearly white hair, the same color as the masked man's, coming out from behind a sakura tree.

Sukuna snuck up behind his unknowing victim but he realized that they had no cursed energy. Sukuna had remembered the amount of cursed energy the masked man had, and this was nowhere near that amount.

'Fuck. What do I do?'

Sukuna debated just walking away, but something inside him urged to step out into their line of sight.

"You know you're fucking loud," Sukuna said, coming out from behind the tree, unable to resist the temptation.

"AAAAHHHH!" They panicked, dropping their onigiri.

They were a woman. She wore a yellow kimono and part of her long hair was done up into a bun.

"Nori, you have every right to be mad at me, but don't scare me like that--oh, you're not Nori." Her wide eyes where exactly what he had longed to see. Those sky blue eyes.

Sukuna stared at her while she fumbled over her dropped onigiri. "Oh nooo, my onigiri! You made me drop it! How meean,"

"I didn't do shit, woman. And who the fuck is Nori?" He assumed that she was talking about the seaweed Nori.

"Hey! I have a name, you know! I'm Eiji Gojo, and Nori is my bodyguard, well he's more like a friend than a bodyguard, but the elders say that he is my bodyguard," Eiji explained, her emotions being too much for Sukuna.

But he had to get to know her, for all he knew, she could be related to the masked man.

'Just play nice for now, you can kill her later'

"Since my onigiri is gone, I might as well get to know you," Eiji said, patting the spot next to her as a gesture for Sukuna to sit down, which he surprisingly did. "What's your name?"

Nobody ever bothered to get to know him.

"Sukuna, Ryomen Sukuna."

"Nice to meet you, Sukuna" She smiled gently at him. "Question; What's your favorite color?"

"Uhh..." Sukuna had never been asked his favorite color before, so he never really thought about it. "Red, I guess..."

"Mine's sky blue, or yellow, but I like pretty much any color." She said. "So, what brings you to Heian-kyō?"

"Nothing really, I'm just a traveler," Sukuna answered.

"Well, you ought to get a tour! And I can be your tour guide!" She puffed out her chest and saluted.

Sukuna chuckled at her seriousness, earning a "What?" and a head-tilt from Eiji.

"You're like a fucking bunny, nobody can take you seriously even if you tried." Sukuna laughed a genuine laugh for the first time in a while.

"Hey! That's meean," She cried, only making Sukuna laugh harder.

"Anyway," Eiji bounced up from where she was sitting. "Let's go!"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Eiji showed Sukuna everything there was to see in Heian-kyō, from her favorite sushi restaurant to the emperor's palace. She would point out little details like the birds' nest sitting on the top of a clothing store or the aroma in the farmers market.

The sun had started to set as they walked through the streets in a comfortable silence, and the crowd from the afternoon had slowly died down.

"Sooo Sukuna, did I do a good job being your tour guide?" Eiji asked as she walked backwards so she could face Sukuna.

"You talk too much," Sukuna said.

"You sound like the Elders," Eiji puffed out her cheeks so she looked like a chipmunk. "They're always telling me to quiet down, and keep my thoughts to myself but I don't really understand that. I have a voice, why can't I use it?"

He stared at her for a moment before a loud yelling interrupted him.

"LADY EIJI!" an angry blue-haired man yelled as he stormed towards them.

"Waah! It's Nori!" Eiji said, hiding behind Sukuna. "Save meee!"

"Hmmmmm lemme think..." Sukuna acted like he was pondering it. "Yeah no."

"Whyy?" Eiji cried.

"Cause I feel like it," Sukuna said with no sympathy for the woman whatsoever.

"Lady Eiji I have been looking for you everywhere! What have you been doing?!"

Eiji peeked her head out from behind Sukuna and measly said, "I've been giving him a tour..."

"You have no time to be giving people tours!!" Nori grabbed Eiji by the wrist and dragged her away, angrily muttering under his breath.

"I hope I'll see you again, Sukuna!" Eiji called out.

Sukuna waved to her as Nori dragged her along, hoping never to see her again.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When you're forced to write cause Wattpad is the only thing that works on your phone, you get chapters done faster.