The President's Girl

Wilbur Soot had founded his own nation, L'Manberg, to be independent from the evil Dream Team's grasp.

Dream would never let them live independently without being under his rule. That's why L'Manberg could never stop the fight they were putting up against their enemies. He had to fight... For her.

The citizens of L'Manberg included many wonderful people Wilbur held his heart, including his dearest younger brother, Tommy. He was quite the troublemaker. Another one of the younger citizens was his son, Fundy. Eret was a king to him, and Tubbo was a young angel.

And finally, there was his love, Y/N. His first love was a ginger, Sally. She was sweet, but Y/N was everything he had ever dreamed of.

Tomorrow was the day he would get married to her. He smiled, thinking of her flowing H/C and her E/C eyes he would get lost in for hours at a time. The only thing he wished was to keep her safe from Dream.

The Dream Team consisted of many people, but the three most important were George, Sapnap, and their leader, Dream.

Dream wears an antagonizing mask with a smiley face plastered across it. He lurks with his axe and won't rest until he has power over everyone.

Sapnap is talented with matches and is often found near fire with his smoky black hair.

George is probably the friendliest of the three, but he is very loyal.

"Hey!" You exclaimed, as you entered Wilbur's small work room.

"Hello, my love," Wilbur smiled, placing a kiss on your head.

"Tommy and Tubbo are back at the van, but they are so excited for the wedding! I'm sure everything will be perfect! I think I'm going to collect some flowers for it, if that's ok," You spoke.

Everything was going well, and tomorrow would be the happiest day of your life. Almost every girl dreams of this moment.

Wilbur took a sip of his drink. "Y/N, you have as much freedom as you want. Don't ever think that you can't do what you want to do. Of course you can go, just please be careful and avoid Dream's land."

You smiled while thanking Wilbur. You left after giving him a delicate kiss. The wedding was tomorrow, so there was a lot to prepare.

You had never met Dream personally. During fights between the Dream Team and L'Manberg, you've seen him fighting in the distance.

You still remembered what he looked like. He is often in a green hoodie and a white mask with a black smiley face covering most of his facial features, besides part of his mouth and some of his freckles. He had a lot of freckles. Some of his dirty blonde hair stuck out, and his glowing lime green eyes have shown before.

The thought of him made you shudder. With only postive thoughts about the wedding, you skipped into the woods. Did a branch just snap?

The sun had went down, and it was dark. The bush shook.

Someone was here...