Care

You slowly opened your eyes and your vision was blurred. But you could manage to see the outline of Techno and Philza with his wings. Where were you? The last thing you remembered was Techno taking you from Dream, only for Alyssa to accidently shoot you. That's right... Philza had saved the both of you.

As you slowly awoken, both of the men turned to you. "Y/N, you're awake!" Philza exclaimed, going in for a hug. Techno put a hand in front of you protectively. "She's still healing, Phil." His wings dropped in dissapointment. You decided to change the topic of your injury. "Thank you two for saving me. I mean if you didn't, I would probably live through it, but I wouldn't enjoy it." You shrugged with a slight lie in your sentence.

"No problem, Y/N," Phil said, shaking his head. Techno looked at his father and then at you. Thankfully, your vision was better so you could see the decorations around the cottage, and a polar pear. "Steve!" You exclaimed, hugging the polar bear. Most wild animals would attack you, but this one was tamed.

"Did you think Steve wouldn't of remembered you?" Techno laughed. Phil scratched his chin. "So, I heard that you were forced to get married to Dream. What's going on between you and my son?"

That single sentence froze you in place. You had blanked out.

Technoblade shook your shoulder lightly, being careful to not hurt your wounds. "I don't even know anymore. I haven't spoke to him since I fought with him, and I never did get a chance. It's a long story," You sighed. Phil nodded and sat down in a rocking chair by the cozy fireplace. "We have time."

You nodded, and Techno threw you a blanket. As you rested your head on his shoulder, you started to tell your story. It was nice to be back with an old friend. It didn't help that he was the brother of Wilbur and Tommy, but he was still the one person you could always trust. And even if things didn't go right with you and Will, you knew that Philza would also be there for you.

After you finished, Techno lightly pushed his head against yours. "We'll take care of you, Y/N."

What was Techno to you? A best friend, along with Niki. 

It was nice to not deal with love and war for once. 

But the peace wouldn't last long.