Torture

thank you all so much for the votes, views, and comments and looking at my story :)

Dream dragged you to a dark room inside the house. "What now?" 

"Some torture perhaps," He shrugged. 

You were thrown to against the wall and then to the ground by his strong hands. As he cut your arm and leg with a knife, you jumped up and ripped the knife out of his hands. "That's it, Clay."

"What did you just call-"

As he ran at you, you slid under him and tripped him. With a leap, you dragged the knife down his right leg as he yelled in pain. As he went in for a punch, you punched him in the face, leaving a bruise. You had really done some damage on him. Even if he ended up winning and torturing you, at least you didn't go down without a fight.

Blood dripped down from his nose and leg as he stood up weakly, he knocked you to the ground, holding you in place with his boot once again as he has did outside. 

"You put up a good fight Y/N, I'll even have to get some medical attention because of you. Perhaps I'll have to start teaching you some more fighting. One day, you could even be fighting against your ex-lover from L'Manberg."

You stared at him in pain, as you wiped blood off of your mouth. "Wilbur isn't my ex-lover, he's still my fiancé and I love him. Quit the lies, Dream."

 He sighed and walked to the other side of the room. "Another thing, you called me by my real name. How do you know that?" Dream questioned, sitting down on a wooden chair.

"I've heard Tommy and Wilbur say it before. The word spreads around quickly," You shrugged, your H/C hair flowing down with knots now in it.

 You sighed at the sight of that. Couldn't Dream at least give you some decent care? 

"Sure, Y/N. You won't get away with betraying me."

"What to know what you did? Tricking me, betraying my trust, and your constant disrespect," Dream said, gritting his teeth at your eye-roll. 

"I'm not scared of you," You scoffed.

 He got up from his seat, a knife in one hand and an axe in the other. "Fine. You might change your mind though," he spoke, dragging his knife along your skin.

Despite the pain, you restrained from screaming. You didn't want to seem weak. That seemed impossible after he constantly cut you with the knife.

 "Stop, please. Dream please," You begged. 

He smirked. "I told you. It's been hours. You lasted a while. There's one way that I'll stop," Dream said.

You nodded in relief. "Kiss me," He spoke.

 "What." 

"Kiss me." 

"Wha-" 

Dream placed his lips on yours and as he let go, you stood there, your face completely red.  Sapnap and George stood on the stairs of the basement. As Dream started to turn around, Sapnap hid his video recording in his pocket. 

"Oh, hi Sapnap and George," He blushed. You got up and whispered something in his ear.

 "Act like you love me all you want, but if you loved me, you wouldn't hurt me. Wilbur never did."