Goodbye

The explosion knocked both of you back onto the hard and rocky ground. Screams came from every direction as you saw people jumping back from the explosion. All of the land. All of the homes. All of the memories. Everything you had ever worked for. The land was ripped apart by the TNT in seconds.

You had lost all of it. And you could imagine the explosion had injured some of your friends too. What if Dream was hurt? "Will!" You yelled. This was the hardest you had ever cried. You were going to loose him too... Wilbur let out an unsettling laugh and looked at the chaos he had caused.

MY L'MANBURG, Y/N! MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY, FOREVER UNFINISHED! IF I CAN'T HAVE THIS, NO-ONE CAN, Y/N!" You were traumatized by his words. He had you frozen in place. You shivered down to your spine as he put the tip of his finger on your chin.

"No matter what happens, you're mine forever. Remember that," Wilbur warned. You stayed silent and were unsure what to think of his words. He looked at you in distress. He knew he had made a mistake. He had hurt people mentally and physically.

He looked upset.

 "Oh, my god..." You gasped, in shock of the situation.
He threw you his sword. Y/N, kill me, Y/N, kill me!  Y/N, stab me with the sword, murder me now, kill me! Murder me! Look, they all want you to! Do it, my love! Kill me! Y/N, kill me!" You couldn't hold back your tears and it appeared that he couldn't either. "I- I love you!" You cried.

"KILL ME!" You stepped back.

"No matter what you- dude, no matter what you've done, I can't-"

Wilbur slammed his bloody fist against the cracked cave wall. You could now see outside, since the front part of the mountain was blown up. "Phil, it's- LOOK! LOOK! HOW MUCH WORK WENT INTO THIS, and it's GONE! Do it. Do it."

You knew that you weren't the right person to do it. No one could do it. Wilbur couldn't die. He couldn't. No matter your feelings for Dream, you would still love him no matter what. He couldn't die. You woudn't let him. 

The two of you turned to face Philza. His long and great wings stopped beating up and down. Wilbur stared deep into his eyes. He had seen it all. Wilbur tok the sword from your hand and offered it out to Philza.

Phil grasped onto it and nodded. "I don't know if I can do this either!" Wilbur looked at you hopelessly. "She couldn't do it! I need you to do it! I need someone to do it!"

You shook your head at Philza as your tears muffled your words. "Don't do it." Philza sighed. "DO IT!" Wilbur screamed. It seemed to shake the room. "I'm sorry, Wilbur. I'm sorry, Y/N." You couldn't stop him.

Philza put the sword through Wilbur's chest. He fell to the ground in a pool of blood as Philza pulled it out. You screamed in horror, as Phil did in frustration. "God! You couldn't just let- You couldn't just win! You couldn't- You had to just throw your toys out the pram!"

You fell down beside him weakly. "WILBUR! WILL! NO!" The tears fell down your face like a waterfall as you placed your head on his chest. "No, no, no, no, no. You can't leave me. I ruined you. This is all my fault. I love you, Will."

His brown eyes met yours for the last time. "Move on from me. I was the one who made the mistakes. I love you too, Y/N." You smiled lightly and continued your violent sobbing. You pressed harder against him.

He went silent. "I can't feel his heartbeat! I CAN'T FEEL HIS HEARTBEAT! PHIL! No, no, no, no, no. Don't leave me...." Your voice was muffled. All of your emotions made you feel like you were going to die. Philza crouched in front of his son. "I killed my son..." You looked up at him with no words. You couldn't speak.

"I'm sorry."

One thing that Wilbur said made you break down inside.

It was never meant to be...