Unmasked

Eeee reveal chapter! If you're excited for the holidays, soon I'll be starting a Christmas Dream Team Book (A Dream x Reader irl, not c! people). When it's out, please check it out!

You opened your eyes slowly and looked up at Dream. But you were really looking at him this time. Without the mask. He smiled warmly at you with his perfect lips. His hair was a beautiful shade of dirty blonde and as you reached up to touch it, he blushed. It was soft. Freckles covered his face.

Dream's eyes were a glowing lime green and he looked even better than you imagined him to. He was the most handsome man you had ever laid eyes on. But you did notice a scar on his eye and a scratch near his cheek.

"What do you think? I'm sorry if I dissapointed you," He whispered with a frown. You laughed at his ridiculous thoughts. He was perfect, why would he ever doubt himself? "Clay, you're perfect," You whispered.

The two of you locked eyes. At the same exact same time, both of you leaned in and your lips met. The kiss made you feel good this time, and it made butterflies rise in your stomach. When both of you pulled away, your faces were bright red.

"You aren't going to kill me for calling you Clay?" You teased, sitting on the bed next to him. "Just because I can be nice, doesn't mean that I'm soft. I'll never get rid of my intimidating side, princess," Dream winked.

You smiled. "How many nicknames are you going to have for me? Before the wedding, you said you have many more to come." Dream shrugged, and his lips curved into a smile, and his expression was full of happiness.

"Dove, I don't know if I'm ready to show the others yet." You nodded and scanned the dark room for anyone who was listening in. The walls were defintely very rocky. "Of course not. Only when you're ready. I like the soft Clay rather than the I'm-going-to-kill-you Dream." He smirked.

"Your wish is my command, princess." You raised an eyebrow. "Wha-" He picked you up off of the bed and held you in his arms, as he sat down with you again. "What are you even doing?" Your muffeled voice asked.

Dream started hugging you like he was going to suffocate you. You fell into the embrace for a moment, but started twisting back and forth another moment later. "You're going to suffocate me, Clay!" You giggled.

Tommy entered through the very weak door placed in front of the room you two were in. he looked up and down at you in Dream's arms. "Techno! Wilbur!" Before you could even ask Dream to put you down, his brothers entered the room. "Oh," Wilbur said with a hurt look on his face.

Techno smirked and pulled out of a camera. "I guess I owe Sapnap 20 dollars. I support what he's saying now," Techno shrugged. You and Dream looked at each other with wide eyes. You had just noticed what the brother's missed.

They couldn't see that Dream had no mask on, since his face was covered by the embrace. "Can you guys leave for a minute? Clay has no mask on, sorry." The brothers gasped, but left the room. You heard Sapnap celebrate. "She's even on a first-name basis now!" Sapnap whisper-shouted

What had you gotten yourself into?