My Prisoner

It was Dream. You could see part of his lip that the mask wasn't covering and the millions of freckles on his face. He sat down on a wooden stool in front of the bars that kept you apart. 

"Hello, my prisoner."

You gave him a death stare and looked away in annoyance. As soon as you looked down at your clothes, you saw that you weren't in your wedding dress. You were in leggings and a lime green hoodie. 

"That's my hoodie incase you were wondering." 

So, you put your hands up and away from it. 

"Ugh. Let me get married to Wilbur. What's your problem?"

 In a flash, he grabbed the bars of your cell and caused you to stumble back. 

"None of your business. I have no reason to tell you," He hissed.

 "Ok, geez. How long will I be here for?" You questioned.

"For as long as I want you to be here," Dream snapped. 

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

 He glared at you like he was going to kill you. "You have no right to talk to me like this." You laughed at him.

"You just crashed my wedding and almost killed people, you can't say anything," You scoffed, leaning back against the wall.

 "You're going to have to get used to me, because I make your rules now and don't you forget that. I'll just tell you that Rule #1 is no escaping."

In intrest, your head perked up. "Why do you even need to keep me here?" 

Dream stood right in front of the bars that were holding you. "A bargaining piece, a reason for L'Manberg to obey me, someone to torture, and many other reasons that you can't know yet," Dream said, poking your nose at the "you" part.

You slapped his hand in annoyance and he looked at you in disgust. 

"Take this," Dream retorted, handing you a plate of the tiniest bit of food you had ever seen. 

"This is horrible service!" You complained.

When he had handed you the plate, it appeared he had forgotten to lock that and the door. What an idiot. You crept though the door and into the hallways.

There were posters and paintings and you found yourself in the weapon room. There were so many things compared to L'Manberg. Some items included many versions of axes, swords, bow and arrows, etc. There was also many different variations of armor. After you stumbled through the training room, you found  yourself on the porch. 

From there, you saw outside. You saw an escape opportunity. As soon as you were about to bolt out the door, a strong hand grabbed you, dragging you to the hallways. As you looked up, a familar masked man was staring down at you.