Taken By the Wrong Side

Wilbur  threw ropes over everyone's hands as you entered a ravine like place. But it wasn't fully empty. There were carved out places almost like rooms with Wilbur, Tommy, and Techno's things starting to be set up.

George sat down on a chair and they slammed Sapnap and Dream to the ground. Techno held you in place. "Since when are you so harsh, Wilbur?" You questioned, as Techno tied the base of your rope to the chair he sat you down in. The people you considered family had tied you and your "friends" up.

"We can't just untie any of you. Dream's crazy, Sapnap sets things on fire, George works with them, and Y/N, you didn't hesitate to help Dream over me." You thought about what he was saying. Technoblade wasn't wrong. Why did your loyalty rest with Dream at that moment? You had to choose a side, and you quickly chose Dream.

"Techno, you're still my best friend Wilbur and Tommy, you're my family. I just didn't want to let you hurt him," You explained, staring at Dream. With all of this power over the masked man, they could do anything. But why weren't they? They could kill him. Or take off his mask. It was odd. They didn't have much sympathy for Dream.

You were taken by Dream before. But that was because you two were enemies. You were taken by the wrong side. Even if they had caught Dream while you were there, they would have let you go free. They would have let you help them.

Why didn't Wilbur trust you? He said he had loved you... But did he see you with Dream somehow? Either way, it didn't matter. They had betrayed your trust. "You led to the downfall of L'Manberg. Now it's run by your sick brother that you probably still love," WIlbur scoffed. 

You looked at him with tears in your eyes. "I only wanted you and Dream to know." Wilbur laughed. "Well that's a shame. Now he's going to kill and destroy my nation." Wilbur walked up to you and put his hand on your chin.

With a face of sadness, you looked at him unable to move. "It's because of you, my love. We can't let you run free and cause more chaos," He smirked. You moved back and forth, but you couldn't bring yourself to kick Wilbur away from you. He got closer. "Get away from her," Dream hissed.

"If you even touch her the wrong way Soot, you're dead," Sapnap threatened. George agreed but decided to not threaten Wilbur as much. He turned to them. "And what exactly are you going to do about it? I'd never hurt Y/N. Unless you force me to."

You looked up at Tommy with hope. "Tommy, you know me. I wouldn't just betray you for no reason like that. We could all work together," You pleaded. Tommy thought about it for a moment. His blue eyes met yours. "Well, you have seemed to betray us. But even if we all want to stab each other, it might work out the best if we work together to take Schlatt down. And after he's dead, we can go back to fighting," Tommy agreed.

"I don't know if we really need to go back to war, but sure," You spoke. Wilbur and Techno whispered to each other. "Fine. But we're keeping eyes on you four at all times," Techno grumbled as Wilbur untied the rope around the four of you.

"That feels nice," Dream smirked. Sapnap nodded while flipping a match in his hands. "If this is going to be our base, I'd appreciate if you didn't set it on fire," Wilbur yelled from the other room.

"To be fair, I never agreed with Schlatt. We were forced to work with him, and now he's trying to steal my land," Dream shrugged. Wilbur looked at Dream with a concerned look. "I guess we'll learn to trust each other then." Dream nodded as he put an arm around you.