Consequences

"What did I say about not escaping?" You could barely even manage to get a word out. 

 "I'm sorry," You choked. He seemed to be thinking about your apology. His hand left your throat. 

"I'm afraid I can't let you go without consequences."

Your face was lit up in fear and you watched as Sapnap and George grabbed both of your arms. They dragged you outside to a tree.

 "It's storming badly."

 "Good observation, Y/N," Sapnap said.

 George looked at you at you as if he felt sorry. You looked at Dream hopefully and he continued to watch Sapnap adjust a chain around your leg.

"Sit," He commanded.

 You crossed your arms. "I'm not a dog, Sapnap," You retorted.

 He tugged on the chain, and while rolling your eyes, you sat on the wet grass. He put the chain around the tree, and there you were tied to a tree out in the horrible thunderstorm. Sapnap looked at Dream proudly.

"Are you done?" You said in annoyance. 

What Sapnap did wasn't that impressive. "Congrats Sapnap, you can tie a chain around a tree!" You laughed mockingly.

 In an instant, Dream was in front of you. He wore tall black boots on his feet, and instantly put one on your neck. "We're not done yet."

Dream saw your struggle and laughed, removing his boot from your neck. "Pull up your sleeve," He ordered. You shook your head. 

Why in the world would anyone listen to him? With a sigh, Dream did it himself. He was holding a knife.

"What are you doing?" You said nervously.

 He dug the knife into your skin and Sapnap held a hand over your mouth to cover your screams. When he was done, blood trickled down onto the grass. He had carved a word onto your arm. You squinted your eyes to see what it said. 

It had a smiley face indentical to Dream's symbol.

You looked at the Dream Team in panic as Dream and Sapnap laughed.

 "There's more coming tomorrow, darling," Dream laughed while walking off with Sapnap

 You started to cry as the rain soaked you. It left you with the George who wore his blue shirt and clout glasses. He bent down to you. 

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. Here," George said, wrapping a bandage along your arm.

"This is going to leave a mark forever," You gasped. George nodded sadly as thunder started to rumble.