The Final Battle

Explosions were going off and blood was shed. Shields clashed and you saw people fighting with their swords and axes. You and Tubbo had managed to heal enough to be prepare for the battle. Everyone had on their armor. You were instructed to stay out of the dangerous fights by both Dream and Wilbur. At least they could agree on something.

You hated to people you loved fighting each other in the place you loved the most. Quackity was panting and sweating. He sprinted over to you. "Wilbur wanted me to tell you that Fundy has joined our side. Schlatt has nobody at this point. We can take him down!" Quackity announced. You smiled in relief.

"Let's arrest him!"

Quackity stared at you blankly. "Well, we were thinking something different, Y/N." You looked at him sadly and a ran a hand through your H/C hair. This place was full of chaos. "Oh." The whole world seemed to go silent for you. It was time to let your brother go. The old him is never coming back, and you should have known that from the start.

"Are you ready?" You nodded. It felt like there was a lump in your throat stopping you from speaking anymore. Quackity ran off and you had already fought multiple people. You were tired. Maybe you could think of a better plan to stop Schlatt and save L'Manberg.

You felt at peace for a moment until almost everyone from Pogtopia went into a panic. "What's going on?" You said, asking Fundy as he ran by you. "Schlatt found the TNT under Manberg and placed it in Pogtopia instead. It's going to blow soon enough," Fundy explained.

The words had frozen you in place. "Shoot." Fundy sighed. "Apparently Dream's trying to do his best to stop it, but I think we can stop him. As Quackity said, he has no one. And Dream told us one more thing."

You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see your beloved in a mask. "Dream? What happened?" He stood tall with small spots of blood on his hoodie and dirt scattered along his mask. 

"There is a traitor within our ranks." You frowned and your E/C met Fundy's.

"Who?" Dream shrugged. "We don't know."

You nodded slowly. "We need to get to Wilbur." Dream and Fundy agreed.

The three of you rushed in front of the van that stood in L'Manberg all of this time. Dream and Wilbur knew what they had to do. Schlatt was sitting in the van. Glass bottles filled up many parts of the van, and he looked horrible. He had no armor, he was drunk, and he looked tired and weak.

Your brother picked up a strange glass bottle. Wilbur stood in front of him. "Schlatt, what are you doing?" Schlatt looked up at him, confused. "Wilbur?" Wilbur sighed. "What are you doing?" He repeated.

He wobbled a bit. "Huh...? What the hell- is this a surprise birthday party?" Wilbur looked at him oddly. You looked down at the ground that seemed to have small pieces of glass on it. He was loosing it. "What are you- why are you in my drug van?! What are you doing in my drug van?! It better not be drugs!" Wilbur yelled.

Schlatt looked at the bottle in his hand and then chugged it. After it was empty, it shattered on the ground, and he started breathing strangely. "Brother?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow. He was breathing so heavily one minute, and the next he stood motionless.

There was a moment of silence, and then Schlatt fell to the ground. Everyone was watching, including people you had never met. Gasps came from around the van. "What happened?" You whispered, tears in your eyes.

Dream held onto your hand and Wilbur locked eyes with you. "A heart attack." You stood in shock. Your brother was dead. After the upsetting silence, the others started celebrating. You looked at them heartbroken. "He wasn't a good person, but for crying out loud! He was my brother and he was still human!" You cried.

Wilbur froze. "Sorry, love." Dream shot him a dirty glance.

Wilbur looked around the van. "I have to go somewhere."