I missed you!

It had been two weeks. Two weeks Randy's been gone on RAW world tour. I was stuck here it was now Friday. I say on my window cill and laid against the cold wet glass. It was raining. I let a tear fall, I missed him so much. I ended up falling asleep not even realizing it.

Waking up to someone lightly touching me I opened my eyes and seen Randy. My eyes popped open as I jumped in his arms. "I missed to so much! I always miss you though!" Randy chuckles and kissed my cheek holding me in place.

We then both got ready quickly for his match. Me wearing my jersey. We then went to gorilla and held hands as we walked out to face 3mb. I smiled and gave him a kiss before he got in the ring. God I love his matches.

Watching the match I acted worried, which in reality I was, but still. Randy is so cute when he's angry in his matches. I seen a disqualification and my baby fix everything. Then he got down in his viper position and gave drew an RKO. When his music hit I got in and kissed him. I then held up his hand and then let him get on the ropes to do his thing.

We went back and Randy decided to shower before cuddling and talking to me. I decided to watch Mikes match. Him and Maryse are so freaking cute together! I watched his match, he's a pretty good wrestler. I watched Mike put a figure four on Darren and win.

(ROYAL RUMBLE SORRY GUYS IM REALLY HAPPY JUST SKIP AHHHH)

I was watching the Royal Rumble Randy sitting next to me. We were going to see Dolphs opponent. Chris Jerichos music came on and I screamed. Randy flinched and I looks at him," IM SORRY BABY OMG I MISSED HIM THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" He started laughing and I was jumping. He picked me up and sat me in his lap. He whispered in my ear to calm down. And I stopped looking at him and kissing his lips. He then sat me down and got up.

I pouted and he laughed. "I'm sorry baby I got to go." I nodded and he kissed my lips lingering for a moment. He then got up and left. I say watching the Rumble, this was going to be the best. I seen Jericho dangling and gasped before he got back up.

No there is nothing between me and Chris. He's married and I'm getting married. He's just my best friend. Goldust came out. Cody and Goldy went straight for each other.

I was watching the superstars I knew. And counting out legends. Two were out right now. Oh great. I sighed as Tensai came out. I was getting worried and wondering when my babe was coming out.

"5..4..3..2..1"

Brodus Clay. Wait if his girls can come out.... I ran out shutting the door and down to gorilla.

"I thought you'd come! I didn't realize you could come out for this but I was happy!" He hugged me. The godfather came out and then was eliminated. Wade Barrett went out. Randy wouldn't tell me what number he was so I stood. I watched John go out and everyone line up. They all went after John as he ran into the ring. I looked at the screen worried and Randy rubbed my arm. Antonio came out next. I then looked at Randy,"Why won't you tell me what number you are?" He smiled and just hugged me,"You'll figure it out."

( IM SORRY IM CRYING JERICHO IS BACK IM CRYING LITERALLY IM SO HAPPY)

I waited and Kane came out next. That's number 24. What was Randy? There was only six numbers left. If Randy was number 27. I'd be so proud, and happy.

"5..4..3..2..1"

Randy Orton. I smiled and I walked him half way out have him a kiss before he ran in and started his works I went backstage and then watched.

"5..4..3..2..1"

Number 27. Jinder Mahal. REALLY?! I groaned and watched.

"5..4..3..2..1"

The Miz. Maryse went out with him and I smiled. She then came back and sat on the floor with me as we watched. Mike got beaten by Cesaro before getting in the ring.

"5..4..3..2..1"

Sin Cara came out. That was number 29.... Who was thirty?!

"5..4..3..2..1"

RYBACK!! I smiled watching. Oh em gee!! Mike was elimanated. And Maryse sighed and shrugged," oh well. Look at your baby!!" I blushed when she callers him my baby. I watched as he then got elimanated. "YOU JINXED HIM!" I yelled at her jokingly but upset. She jumped up as he came back," IM SORRY I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN IM SORRY FOR JINXING HIM!" She started freaking and Randy came over a little upset. He turned to Maryse smirking,"You jinxed me huh? Ill just have to tell Mike." He wrapped and arm around my shoulders and laughed as Maryse opened her mouth to say something but couldn't.

Sheamus, Ryback and John. That was- oh no too soon. Sheamus out. I watched... Ryback and Cena. I watched as Cena locked Ryback in a STF.

I covered my eyes and Randy pulled me in for a hug when I heard Johns music. He then came back and before Maria could I jumped in his arms hugging him. "I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!" I screamed hugging him to death. He hugged me back laughing. " I kissed his head," MY BROTHER IS AMAZING..." Then I stopped,"AND SO IS MY BOO AND EVERYONE OF YOU.." I then stopped and got down going back over to Randy. I was so happy, I was biting my lip so hard that it started bleeding. Randy tapped my shoulder and pointed to Jericho. I smiled and looked at Randy. He nodded, giving me assurance it was okay to hug him and kiss his cheek.

I ran not even having him notice me as I hugged him. He flinched back a little not recognizing who I was at first until he noticed my beach blonde hair. He hugged me back right and I kissed his cheek," I MISSED YOU!" He laughed," I missed you too my Best friend." I was jumping as we started talking and I called Randy over. I love that he wasn't so over protective. He came over smiling, shook hands and bro hugged Jericho before wrapping an arm around me. Jericho smiled,"Your really ready to have John as your brother-in-law?" Randy's smile faltered," I forgot about that.." I hit him in his chest," You ass! Your lucky I love you!" He hugged me while laughing," I was just kidding babe, chill. Of course I'm ready as long as I have you ."

I hugged him back and Jericho awed. We all went into catering to watch the Cm Punk and Rocky. The bell rang. I was sitting on the top edge of a booth. Meaning I was in a ledge basically. Randy day on the inside of the booth next to mike and across was Maryse and John.

( I'm not even going to explain the whole match. I'm just going to Wait for it to be over and tell you the winner :}. )

As we watched I seen Punk win his belt... But wait... Here comes Vince. Rock cut him off and try restarted the match with Rock winning this time.

I yawned as I walked back with Randy to the room. I was connected to his hip not wanting to be one inch away from him. He laughed as we walked. Once in our room and the door locked I turned around and kissed Randy.

We eventually made it to the bed and just made out before deciding to get dressed in our pajamas and go to bed.