Elimination Chamber

*thumpthump* *thumpthump* my heart was pounding as I stood at ringside of the Elimination Chamber. It started with Chris and Daniel. Then Jack was let in.

( Chris Jerico, Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, Kane, Mark Henry and Randy Orton )

I watched on ring side sorta by Randy with worried eyes. He stood looking cute with the pose against the cage he was doing. I sighed and called," Randy..." I kind of yelled then trailed off. He looked over at me," please be careful..." I said and she he smiled. " I will. I promise babe." He said and blew me a kiss. I took a step back from the cage and folded one arm and set the other on top while chewing on my finger.

5..4..3..2..1..

Out came Kane. I did a sigh and freaked out. It'll probably come down to Randy and Mark Henry.

5..4..3..2..1

Out came Randy. I was shaken a little but seen Randy winning. Randy did a DDT on the chamber and hurt himself. I sighed and leaned my head to the side covering my mouth worried. I really did love Randy. I hate seeing him hurt. He loves his job though, I'd never take it away from him because I love it too. Everyone was down, no one was up. Everyone was hurt, no one was safe.

5.. no.. 4.. no... 3... No! 2... No! 1.... NO!

Mark was out, he went after everyone. Why did they let him out last! After Daniel was eliminated I seen him eye Randy. I screamed out of my wits when I seem Mark throw Randy into one of the chambers. One of the refs came over to assure me he was okay. He then took me over to him and Randy put a hand up showing me he'd be fine.

I pulled his hand lightly through one of the openings and kissed it. Slipping a ring on his finger and letting it go. He smiled and laid there for a moment.

Kane was eliminated and it was now Swagger and Jericho working together to get rid of Mark. They power slammed him ( I think... ) onto the chamber and they yelled to pin him.

Seriously! Swagger and Jericho then went after each other but didn't pin Mark?! What the hell!! I'm telling you, it'll come down to Mark and Randy.

Randy was now back up and had pinned Mark for a two count. I seen he kept the ring on his finger and that he was still a little hurt.

Booker T then came out and took Mark Henry out of the cage. I'm guessing because It was a three count and Mark Henry wouldn't leave.

( sorry! I had to run outside and catch a neighbor real quick and I missed this part! I tried to have my 8-9 year old sister tell me. (She's turning 9 on Tuesday ))

"Shit!" Jack Swagger pinned Randy for the three count in a roll-up. Once they opened that cage. I walked around and got in the ring holding Randy before I grabbed a Mic. "You think you win by walking out? Get your dumb ass back in here and fight." I yelled. Randy looked at me like I was crazy before Jack came back down and got in the ring. Just as he was about to go after Randy I attacked him. I hands down attacked him.

I seriously lost it, and the crowd was cheering. When Randy pulled me off of him my lip was bleeding. He looked at me confused," He hit on me back stage. He told me he'd win." I said and Randy hugged my waist before letting me go and I attacked him again. The refs then had to pull me off. " HE CHEATED, HE HIT ON ME AND ALSO CHEATED LET ME GO!" I yelled but they dragged me backstage. Randy grabbed a mic and explained everything before getting down in Swaggers face and yelling at him for hitting on me.

Randy then came backstage to me tied in a chair. "What the hell?!" He yelled and untied me. " I wouldn't stop going after him. So they tied me." I said and Randy rolled his eyes before walking to Vince's office pissed. He told Vince we needed some time off and he gladly gave it too us. We packed out stuff and when he finished he looked at me," your okay with going for now right...?" I nodded and kissed him. "I love you." He said and kissed me back. "I love you too." I mumbled against his lips. He held my waist and rests foreheads on each others.

We got in the car and he held my hand as we drove off to his beach house a few miles away. When we got to his beach house we grabbed our stuff and went inside. He then turned on the pay-per-view and it was The Shield against John, Sheamus, and Ryback.

The shield had won and I was a little upset because John was my brother. Randy laid on the couch and had me lay on top of him. He rested his hands on my lower back and I rested my head on his chest.

"You did good baby, I'm proud of you." I said just as Dolph came on. I smiled, Dolph is so cute with Aj. Yes they are dating. He's funny, one of my best friends, and also Randy's. " Thanks baby." He said kissing my head and now playing with my hair.

It was Kofi against Dolph and we watched the match. Big E got knocked out. Dolph won, I smiled and so did Randy. It was a good, but bad night. It didn't matter I was with Randy. Now it was Tamina against Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn won, " I was kind of hoping Tamina would win it." Randy nodded," Me too, Kaitlyn has become.... Well... Yeah..." I laughed placing my hands on top of Randy's. "I don't want to watch this match." I said honestly to Randy. He kissed my head," then don't, I'll tell you who wins in the end. "

At the end of the match, Randy told me The Rock had won. I smiled sleeping a bit and kisses his bare chest. He took a blanket off the back of the couch and draped it over the top of us. With me still laying on top of him, and not wanting to move, he wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell asleep.