Hyper

Not editing tonight. Sorry. I'm tired and i was trying to update this for a few people really quickly >.<

" you could say goodbye, you could say hello." I started singing my own lyrics while brushing my hair in the bathroom. Randy knocked on the door laughing and I opened it. He was in his ring gear and I flashed him a cheesy smile. "Heeeyyyy ssseeexxxaaayyy." I said and he laughed more," someone is hyper." I nodded and kissed him skipping out of the bathroom. "I just can't wait for your match tonight." I said smiling so brightly.

Randy and I walked out hand and hand because he had a promo. He had a match against Mark Henry and that's when my hopes kind of dropped. Randy glared at the camera until it went off and then he turned to me and I looked at him worried. "I love you and I know I said I was ready for your match... But now I'm scared." I said honestly and he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me close. "Don't be babe. Ill be fine, and if I'm not... I have you." I blushed and looked away, but he stopped and turned my chin towards him giving me a light kiss.

His music came on and I took a deep breath before putting a glare on my face and walking out beside him. I then got a bit behind him as he stretched out his arms. He gave me a quick kiss and shot his dazzling smile towards the crowd an licking his lips.

I stood on the side not moving and watching intensely. I watched as Randy took a really good swing at Mark and was now in control. I moved to the other side of the ring as Mark was thrown out. I turned around not watching as Mark took control and turned back around just as Randy took control back over. Randy was then thrown out of the ring and I ran over to him quickly checking on him before backing away.

I had no cue who was going to win. It seemed ike a fair match to me.Then Randy had the crowd going crazy and he got into his viper position before getting knocked out of the ring. Once again i moved away to the other side and then Randy grabbed a chair and hit Mark. I smiled at my viper and twired my hair. Randy was then caught in the Worlds Strongest Slam and i sipped into the ring growing. Mark Henry looked at me funny before i grabbed the chair and whacked him upside the head knocking him out. I helped my Viper up and smiled before we waked backstage. 

We got back and he held his back. I winced when he groaned as we walked. When we got back to the room i didnt even give him time to shower. I made him lie down on his stomach and i dipped my hands in cold water before sitting next to him on the bed and started rubbing his back. He moaned lightly and i continued to rub his back lightly. He turned his head facing me and i looked down at him. He smiled and closed his eyes. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. 

I turned on the TV and continued watching smackdown as i rubbed his back. Eventually i kissed his back and got up going into the kitchen to cook something. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep, his breathing was so light, steady, and cute. I started cooking steak and potatoes along with mixed vegtables. I took out the plates and went and laid down next to Randy waiting for dinner to be done. When i heard the oven beep i got up and set everything out. i then brought Randy's plate and set it on the bed time table and kissed his forehead,"Dinner is ready babe." I said and he stirred opening his eyes. He sat up and smiled kissing my lips and grabbing his plate,"Thank you baby." I smiled and patted his leg before getting up and grabbing my plate and sitting down on the bed. 

The Rock and CM Punk were on the tv right now. "This is great babe, thank you. i love you!" Randy said and quickly kissing my cheek before stuffing his face again. I laughed and he looked at me smiling.  When he finished he got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I followed and did the same thing afterwards. While brushing my teeth, Randy started doing the dishes and i laid back down in bed. We wanted our wedding to be in two months. We also want to have a kid after we get married. Maybe two..

Randy came back and laid next to me so we were spooning. He hugged my waist to him and kissed my shoulder. I smiled as we watched Smack Down together. Smack Down had finished and we fell asleep just like that.