The After Party (Second to last chapter)

We made it back to the stadium in a limo, at the wedding all our WWE friends had shown up, along with family and a couple personal friends. I was so happy at the turn up, we started with the food first. We would do the dancing after everyone had ate. We had steak, chicken and pasta. Along with food sides to go along. We did a table by table. We had everyone sitting at one table that made a big U shape, of course, Randy and I sat at the bottom in the middle so everyone could see us.. ( U The bottom middle, you see that guys? XD  just making sure you know where ). After we ate it was time for the Grooms and Brides dance. Far Away by Nickleback played.

    This time, This place, Misused, Mistakes, Too long, Too late, Who was I to make you wait? Just one chance, Just one breath. Just in case there's just one left. 'Cause you know, You know, You know. That I Love You, and I have Love You all along. And I Miss You, been far away for far too long. I keep dreaming, you'll be with me and you'll never go. Stop breathing, if I don't see you anymore. On my knees, I'll ask, Last chance for one last dance. 'Cause with you, I'd withstand, All of hell to hold your hand. I'd give it all, I'd give for us. Give anything, but I won't give up. 'Cause you know, You know, You know. That I Love You, I have Love You all along. And I Miss You, Been far away for far too long. I keep dreaming, you'll be with me and you'll never go. Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore. So far away, so far away, been far away for far to long, so far away, so far away, been far away for far too long, but You know, You know, You know. I wanted, I wanted you to stay. 'Cause I needed, I need to hear you say, That I Love You. I have Loved You all along. And I forgive you, For being away for far to long. So keep breathing, 'Cause i'm not leaving yo anymore. Believe It. Hold on to me and never let me go. Keep Breathing. 'Cause i'm not leaving you anymore. Believe It. Hold on to me and never let me go. Keep Breathing. Hold on to me and never let me go. Keep Breathing. Hold on to me and never let me go...

     We just swayed and others had joined us. We then kicked everyone off, but the bridesmaids, groomsmen and outselves. The beat changed. 

     I made a little bit of money, I paid my bills, I paid this cover, I ain't gonna stand still. 

   We laughed and stuck out our hand with moving our thumb as if it was money. We then waved it off and repeated it again. 

  Now let me see you, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Now let me see you, WopWopWopWop, WopWopWopWop, WopWopWopWop.

 We started woping, all of us and I was trying my hardest not to laugh. Yeah, I forgot to tell you, We put together a little dance. 

   Wop if you with me, get lost if you don't. Look at the reaction when I hit it from the front. Got fleezy in the back, and chello in the front. 

    We started dancing Randomly on or own, shaking our butts and laughing. 

   Listen to the record boy, I got what you want. Beats so fly, cause the club on chomp. Got hizz like the woofs, beating the back of the door. 

   We leaned a bit and all put of hands behind our ears as if listening. and then took our fists acting like we were beating a door. 

Ladies take it back, throw back the joint, bend at the waist, lean to the front. 

    All us ladies took a couple steps back so the men were in front. We bent over a bit leaning towards the front. It then skipped, it went to the best part of the song! We went back up so all of us were standing in a line. 

Now drop it to the floor, dr-drop it to the floor, then wop, wop, wop, wop. 

We all dropped it down a bit, it was hard cause we were in dresses, but it worked. Then wopped again. 

Now leeeeeeean, then wop, wop, wop. Turn around and wop, wop, wop, Turn around and wop, wop, wop, wop.

   We laughed as we leaned against our men and they leaned against us. We then wopped while turning around. 

Now wiggle, wiggle, wiggle wiggle, wiggle, wiggle wiggle. Wop, Wop, Wop. 

   We started laughing and doing a shimmy sort of thing. 

  Play dead like... Then wop, wop, wop. Strike a pose like... Then wop, wop, wop. 

      We dropped our heads as if we were dead, then wopped. Us girls then struck a pose, while the guys acted like they took pictures. Then Wopped. and it ended with picture snapping sounds. 

       Everyone clapped, the daddy daughter dance was played with the song, "I Loved Her First." by Heartland. We then just had a good time doing whatever. It was seriously the best wedding I could ever ask for. Most people had left and The rest had told us to leave and they would clean up. We got to the hotel Randy had gotten us and instantly we looked at each other. Next thing I knew, the dress and tuxedo were off.