5

Gov slapped a folder in front of DC and sat down at his desk.

"That's the report for the meeting you'll be holding a few days from now." Gov announced adjusting his tie. DC looked at the folder then looked at his cousin.

"Gov I don't think I can do this." DC admitted as Gov dug around in his McDonald's bag for extra fries.

"What are you talking about? You'll be fine." Gov pointed out.

"Adam, these states have scared away every fed you've ever sent."

"Even Jane?" IDC asked, surprised.

"Even Jane." DC said with a sigh. "What makes you think I'll be any different?"

"Well I'm hoping." Gov announced, sighing and tossing the bag behind him. "That since you're the actual personification of the government they'll listen."

"Fat chance, if they scared away Jane no one is safe." IDC snorted.

"Don't scare him Jenny!"

"It's the truth isn't it?"

"Plus I've never had meetings with states before, I know technically it should be my job but there was never the urgency." DC added.

"We can call dad and papa, see if they can talk some sense into them." IDC pointed out.

"No. No, I don't want that to be my intro." DC sighed fingering the folder.

"Unfortunately Georgie there is an urgency now. We need to check on their response to the virus and make sure they're doing everything to protect their citizens." Gov explained. DC sighed again and took the folder, leaning back in his chair.

"Who am I meeting?" DC asked opening the folder.

"Florida, New York, Texas, and California. Maybe Louisiana if he decides to jump in." Gov explained. "With any luck, you'll only be running these meetings for a few weeks, a month tops."

FBI, CIA, and CDC reached the top of the large hill that led straight down to the mall and had a clear view of the Capitol.

"N-NO!" CDC screamed looking at the massive crowd of protestors storming the Capitol, waving their flags and signs and flaunting their weapons like they were a threat.

"Where the fuck is the DC police?" FBI demanded as CIA finished a call.

"Worse than that, Nat says he's still not deployed yet." CIA announced making his brother moan. CDC turned his attention back to the crowd, eyes focusing on specific dots of people.

"H-Hey, hey! T-That's the states!" CDC yelled, making his twin cousins follow his gaze. Sure enough several states, easily picked out by their state wear, were also in the crowd of insurrectionists, shoving and pushing their way through trying to get to the Capitol.

"Son of a bitch! Are they involved in this?" CIA yelled.

"Are you really surprised? Texas was screaming about election fraud up to two weeks ago!" FBI pointed out.

"N-No, no l-look!" CDC yelled pointing back into the crowd. "T-That's b-buddy! And U-Uncle V-Virginia a-and W-West! T-They w-wouldn't b-be t-trying to o-overthrow t-the election!"

"They're trying to get in to save dad, Uncle DC and Aunt IDC." CIA whispered as FBI adopted a commander stance.

"CDC, go down there and see if any states have been left behind. I'm going to go into the mob and try to pull the states out. CIA you keep calling Nat and the DC police and ask why they haven't been mobilized yet!" FBI commanded. His twin and cousin nodded, quickly following orders. FBI adjusted his tie and started to make his way down the hill with CDC. If these people wanted to dance, they'd have to get through him.