Chapter one

Seokjins focus ..

It was yet another day of disappointment for seokjin ,his work which he was accepted few days ago and was happy was cut short by the CEOs wife who came by the office today telling her husband to relieve him of duty  that he is a threat.

Why? Because she claims seokjin looks too pretty to work as her husbands personal assistant Even if he is a guy moreover Seoul is open to gay relationship and as of this time male getting pregnant was normal so she doesn't want to risk having such beauty by her husbands side period! . And that's how he lost his job yet again though his boss compensated him with 500 dollars it still wasn't satisfying to seokjin ,he wants to work and get busy not being sacked or not even taken for job cause of his looks ..

' well is it my fault I look beautiful,I thought people say beauty is a plus but I think mine is a curse since I can't achieve anything because of how I look .damn it all,am so tired of all this ' Jin thought to himself as he put his head on the center table In the sitting room were he stays with jimin .

His thought were interrupted as Jimin walked through the door all excited as usual ,Jin groaned he wasn't In the mood of all Jimin's talk about his sugar daddies and how he enjoyed himself in a villa out of the country he was really tired and fuastrated right now .

Jimin jumped on him as a form of embrace as he kissed his cheek 'hey jimin '.

'Hey hyung,your face doesn't look good another sack letter ' jimin asked ,he knew what Jin was going through and that's why since he has the money he doesn't let him pay for anything unless the private stuffs he needs .

Jin frown as he replied sadly ' yeah '

'Its okay don't be so down ,I have goodnews ,tada ' jimin brought out an envelope from his bag and handed it to Jin ..

'Whats this jimin ,hope is not one of your pranks cause am not in the mood  ' Jin reluctantly opened the envelope to be met with a job acceptance letter he was to come for interview on Friday .

'How did you get this ?' Jin asked .

'Well the thing is ,you know my friends with benefit I went on a weekend trip with to France ,he was having this discussion with his friend who notified him that the famous rich bachelor in Korea is in need of a cook/house assistance cause he is getting married soon .so I immediately told him to send the link I applied for you and then tada and guess what the Name of the Mansion you will be working in is the Kims Mansion ,ain't I a darling ' jimin concluded looking a still confused friend ..

'But you know I haven't cooked for a living before ,how could I possibly pull this off ' Jin asked.

'Thats true but you can cook almost everything and have tasted your cooking it's perfect ,your desserts is great ,don't think about it too much just take this as an opportunity to learn new things okay ' jimin said with a smile ..

'Okay then since you are this excited I will give it a shot ' Jin said ..

'Yay! that's good cause I already got you a perfect outfit for this interview and we can go party tomorrow as celebration of my coming back and your new job ' jimin said as he pulled out a bag of clothes and handed over to Jin .

'Thanks but I don't think getting me a new cloth is necessary or even the whole party stuff  I haven't even gotten the job yet' Jin said ..

'learn to be positive hyung and moreover am paying so I have a say not you ,why don't you go and prepare me a nice meal as a thank you while I go take a shower and join you ' jimin stood up and walked to his room

'Okay then I guess I will just make us lunch ' Jin walked into the kitchen to get their food ready ..

I hope this job works out ..

A/n.
First chapter done ,like and, comment 🙏.

See you next chapter 😜.