Chapter sixteen

Namjoon and Jin arrived at a five star hotel ,seeing it was an hotel ,Jin was mad thinking Namjoon was only thinking about sex at this point which was disappointing but he comport himself as both got to the elevator which took them to the roof no form of conversation was held between them ,they just stood in the elevator like strangers though both stealing gaze at each other few times .

The elevator stopped and both got now ,Namjoon gestured Jin to follow him which he did quietly till they got to the romantic setting made of pink jin's favourite colour ,he didn't know when he smiled but comported when Namjoon looked at him with a bright smile displaying his dimples .

Namjoon pulled the chair for Jin to sit which he did,he opened the bottle of champagne placed on the table with ice and poured it in their both glass . He sat down with Jin as they ate their steak .

After dinner "did you enjoy the meal ?" Namjoon asked trying to start a conversation .

"Yes I did " Jin responded .

"I broke up with Maria and already told my parents am in love with a man with the name seokjin and after few argument they accepted and wants to see you on video call after our date ,so do I have your permission to call them " Namjoon trying to get his man and Jin nodded .

Namjoon calling taehyung ringing ....tae picked ..

T: hello hyung ,how are you doing? .

N: turn the video on am with seokjin right now .

T: sure ..

Video call started ..

Namjoon's dad : hello son in-law ( what he said made Jin blush hard )

Jin : hello father in-law .

Namjoon's mom : I like him already ,bring him home ..

N: sure eomma ,thanks all for your support .

Tae : you are welcome hyung , goodnight for now let's not interrupt your date .

N&j : goodnight ..

Call ended ...

"Your family are quite nice " Jin complimented .

"Yeah I Know that's why am doing this " Namjoon went on his knees " I don't want us to date I just want you to be my husband so please grant my request please accept to be my husband " .

Jin was teary ,who would have imagined his life was gonna be this easy after going through alot since he got to Seoul but at the end it ended gloriously "Yes Yes joonie ,I will marry you " .

Namjoon put the ring on his fingers as he kissed it before getting up and picking Jin up as he swinged him carefully before kissing him softly .

"I love you so much seokjin ".

"I love you too Mr Kim Namjoon " ..

The end ...