Chapter seven

Namjoon and Maria was at the family dinner having little chat but after the Dinner the discussion became serious and Namjoon hated the topic of discussion .

" Namjoon I heard you postponed the wedding date again till December I thought we agreed you were going to wed next month which is June why the change of heart " Mr Kim asked .

" Dad am busy running my business I can't put a pause to my business just because of a forced marriage ,I can only be a little free December that's if this marriage will still hold " Namjoon responded .

" What do you mean by that if this marriage will still hold? You better watch your tongue boy this marriage must hold wether you like it or not, got it " Mr Kim shouted at him .

" It's ok honey ,let's give him time to think about this moreover marriage is forever commitment we need to let him decide since we practically forced Maria on him " Mrs Kim tired to calm her husband ,she doesn't understand the reason why both father and son can't come to an agreement without fighting .

" That's true Mr Kim ,let's not rush it I can wait for him till when ever he is ready " Maria fake acting as he held Namjoons hands the other removed his hand immediately looking at Maria in a warning way .

Taehyung rolled his eyes in disgust he knows how Maria is and putting on a show is her hobby , he needed to save Namjoon cause he could see how uncomfortable his brother was so he stood up and pulled him heading to his room " mom and dad I have something important to discuss with hyung so I will be taking him with Me and as for you madam Maria you can leave whenever you want " .

" Hey taehyung we ain't done talking " Mr Kim yelled but taehyung wasn't listening .

"It's okay Mr Kim it's been a while the brothers hasn't talked let them have their time now ,as for me I will be leaving first I still have to visit my parents " Maria said as she stood up to leave and Mrs Kim escorted her to the door .

"Take care dear see you again soon " Mrs Kim said as Maria nod in response and walked away .

***""""*************

Meanwhile Namjoon was now in taehyungs room sitting on his bed while waiting for tae to tell him the reason he brought him here "so tae why did you drag me upstairs " .

"I wanted to save your ass from that uncomfortable situation and also tell you the development of Me and my boyfriend so far " tae explained

"Okay what about jungkook hope you are treating him nicely ?"

" Of course,he is the love of my life I even treat him nicer than myself . Hyung since we are graduating next year am planning on getting an apartment for both of us in town so it will be easier to go for job hunt and also have privacy . Staying at the school lodge is so uncomfortable their walls are so thin even when jungkook comes to visit we barely do anything beyond kissing and smooching . I want more than that but you know jungkook stays with his parents and going to an hotel is a no no on his part ,he is so patient and I don't like it " tae explained all this with a pout making Namjoon smile how grown this boy is now ,he wish he could also live a free life like his brother.

"Hyung hyung " tae called out .

" Yes ,oh sorry I got lost in thought ,it's okay when you are ready let me know I will buy you guys an apartment as your 3years dating anniversary and 8 years friendship "

"Really hyung " tae jumped on him in excitement and hugged him tightly "I love you hyung ,you are so nice I hope you find someone who makes you happy sincerely not that pretentious Maria " .

" I hope so too " ..