Chapter two

Namjoon's focus ..

' What the hell is wrong with you Maria are you insane who gave you the audacity to search for a maid ' Namjoon yelled at Maria who was looking at him with no care .

' Point of correction I am hiring you a cook and he could probably assist with some house chores cause as your new wife I have every right to employ whomever I want as far as it makes my life easy .look at me very well Mr Kim am classic I don't have time to be cooking or doing your laundry and I know you are a lazy ass when it comes to this chores ,so instead of nagging how about this you should be thanking me instead and don't forget to interview him when he comes tomorrow do you get it .. goodnight love ' Maria pecked Namjoon on his cheek as she sassily walked out of the Kim's mansion ..

' Hey come back here we ain't done talking and you are not my wife yet' Namjoon yelled but to nothing cause Maria had walked out ..

He groaned out of frustration he immediately picked his phone to call his best friend yoongi but couldn't reach him, he was so pissed he needed to vent his anger out on someone or anything but no one expect yoongi that he was free with .

So Namjoon picked up his car key and headed out to his favourite club to have some drinks and probably flirt with some girls that he could leash his anger on tonight ...

Jin's focus...

Jin was being dragged to get ready for clubbing with jimin and some of his twink friends .but Jin isn't up for that kind of shit not that he has a choice anyways, it's not that he doesn't like going out but outing with jimin always felt like he was alone ,cause jimin will be chatting with his friends and forget all about him because he doesn't like their kind of discussion so he usually doesn't butt in ..

' Hey Jin hyung can you please pick an outfit my friend are already in the club waiting and you know what.I heard rich gay men visit that club so you can actually be linked up to one rich dude tonight,you never know ' jimin stated happily ..

Jin replied while adding a little make up to his face ,he was done dressing up ' well jimin I like my single self and have told you times without number I can't date  older men or have sex cause of money or material things . got it '.

Both walking out of jin's room ' Jin hyung ,first things first you haven't even had sex in your life so how do you know if you fancy older men or not '.

'well jimin ,I Know what I want and I know it's not just having sex for money and as much as I like you I can't do what you do .so zip it .' jimin chuckled as both walked out of their apartment and drove off to the club..