Chapter thirteen

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE " Marias scream made the both wake up and Jin bit his lips to the pain that rushed through his backbones .

Before Jin could register what was going on Maria jumped on him hitting him non stop with her pouring curse words " you fucking bitch so you came here to work so you could seduce my man I will kill you bastard " Maria kept hitting him as Namjoon tried dragging her out of the room  which he finally sucessed and pushed her into one of the guest room shuting the door from the outside .

Namjoon got into his room to see Jin struggling to put on his clothes with tears dripping out of his eyes as he sobs " baby what are you doing " Namjoon tried to stop him but Jin hit his hands off " please Mr Kim I need to leave right now " Jin bowed limping as he was trying to leave the room but Namjoon lifted him off the ground .

"What are you doing " Jin asked "the place is too tensed right now let me drop you off at your house  then sort this thing out with Maria and call you please ,am so sorry about this I swear " Namjoon explained with apology. he might not know exactly how Jin is hurting but he knows this is messed up.

Well Jin didn't say anything as Namjoon carried him into the car and drove to a store where he got him some drugs .he got back to the car handed the drugs with a bottle of water " this is for the pains " .

Jin didn't respond he just took the drugs .

*************"""""
They arrived at jin's apartment ,Namjoon opened the car door for Jin to get down ,he was about picking him up again but Jin adjusted " that won't be necessary Mr Kim I can walk by myself ,thanks for the drugs and please go back to your fiancee she is waiting " Jin spoke as he limped to his door .

Namjoon wanted to stop him but felt that it's best to give the male some space for now but waited till  Jin got into his apartment before he drove away ..

"Hey Jin what's wrong with you ? Why are you limping are you in pain and you didn't tell me you were coming home today " jimin asked .

"Jiminie,I will be heading to bed am so tired we will talk later" .

"Okay, rest well" jimin didn't want to persist he knew the male needed space from his physical condition..

A/n
Jin 😭