Chapter fifteen

Jin woke up at 1pm ,be was tried from sleeping and was hungry too ,so he got off bed towards the kitchen, it was easier to walk without limping since his body doesn't hurt so much again after the rest .

He fixed himself a simple brunch with a glass of juice ,while eating he checked his phone to see lots of missed call from Namjoon and a message which he read .he didn't intentionally miss the calls but he is a little Happy Namjoon could call of his engagement,not like the both were compartable anyways ,but still he didn't reply the message even though it was hard he just ate.

While washing his used plate his phone started ringing but he ignored even if he didn't see the caller he guessed it was Namjoon so he just decided to let him cool off A bit before they would have a conversation ...

"Hey Jin is it not your phone ringing ? " Jimin asked coming in  from his room .

" Ignore it " Jin replied .

"Oh really but it says Mr Kim meaning it's your boss ?" Jimin who was staring at the phone .

"Just ignore it " .

"That's it Jin spill the tea what's going on with you ?" Jimin asked as he pulled a dinning chair to sit looking at Jin with the you can't escape eyes ..

Jin looked at jimin seeing that look of no escape so he just rinse his hands and joined jimin on the table ,he cleared his throat before he started downloading the issue to him" well it's about my boss Mr Kim ....................,...

"Oh really ? So why ain't you taking his calls ? " Jimin asked after Jin had explain every detail of the story with him..

" Well nothing exactly I just want him to be sure of what he wants ? "

"Really ,giving you pleasure last night wasn't enough to prove you are the one he wants ?"

"It's not that easy jimin ,I know he wants me but I don't want to cause him problems not like I am rich to back him up like Maria is " Jin

"It's okay Jin, love knows no boundaries he choose you that's all that matters right now ,you guys can deal with the rest later " jimin encouraged .

"Thanks a lot jimin ,but I want us to make things official so I know were I stand " .

"Sure,that's why you need to message him now" jimin persuaded.

"Okay then "

Jin baby :

Let's meet tonight we need to talk Mr Kim .

Mr Kim :

Okay,were would you love to go ?

Jin baby :

Anywhere nice and quite .

Mr Kim :

Okay then baby I will come pick you up tonight .

Jinbaby :

Okay Mr Kim .

Mr Kim:

Can you please stop calling me Mr Kim I love when you call me by the pet name you made for me .

Jinbaby :

Do you still want this date or not ?

Mr Kim :

Sure do ,see you tonight by 7pm .

Jinbaby :

See you then ...

Mrkim change to Jonnie
Yes/no

"Looking at the way you guys chat I can tell that boss of yours is heads over heels for you " jimin flattered .

"Stop it , why don't you come help me pick a nice outfit for my date " Jin blushed .

"Date , I thought someone was trying to cut his boss off " jimin teased .

"Stop it and help me " Jin said still blushing as he pulled jimin into his room to pick an outfit for a date that was 5hours way .