Chapter six

Jins focus ....

Jin got home and tired his ears couldn't register what's going on it was jimin moaning almost loud enough to bring the building down "damn it not tonight " Jin just dragged himself to his room were he had his bath and was about sleeping when he heard a knock and beyond it's jimin .

"Well that's fast " Jin said making jimin smile .

"He is just an online pick up unfortunately he is a good ,can I come in now " jimin walks into jin's room .

"So how was your interview ?"

"It went well but fortunately it was the guy I met at the club you pulled me out from " Jin explained

"Shit! Hope that didn't spoil anything ? " Jimin asked out of concern .

"No,actually I think everything went well because of that anyways ,he loved my cooking so I was employed and am moving in tomorrow " Jin said with a smile .

" Then that calls for celebration let's go clubbing tonight " jimin excitedly said making Jin roll his eyes .

"Sorry jiminie ,I can't join you tonight am tired and need rest so please go sleep see you tomorrow ,I love you goodnight " Jin pushed him practically out of his room ..

" I hate you " jimin said as Jin locked him out before going to lay down he didn't wait before he fell asleep..

******************************
Next morning Jin woke up ,pack his bag after showering and headed to Namjoons house .

He arrived there and walked to the door with his bags before ringing the doorbell, a lady opened it .

"Excuse you what do you want ?"

"Goodday am the new chef Kim seokjin " Jin introduced himself .

" Ok! Am Kim Namjoons fiancee " .

Fiancee ? Jin questioned in this head for some reason he felt hurt in his heart what were you expecting a single bachelor with all this money .shit!! I feel like running away .. his thought were Intruded with the said female voice .

"Come in " .

Jin bowed and went into the house,Namjoon was coming downstairs their eyes met Namjoon didn't know how to approach the situation with not making it weird so he just walked up to seokjin .

"Hi, you are early "

"Yes sir "

" Don't call my sir you can call me Namjoon ".

"Okay si_ Namjoon ,can you show me my room so I can drop my bags and prepare breakfast " Jin answered looking down he doesn't want to look at Namjoon .

Namjoon pointed to the room downstairs close to the kitchen " you don't need to prepare breakfast we are going out for a family dinner ".

"Okay then " Jin walked to the pointed room,Namjoon eyes didn't leave him till he disappeared into his room meanwhile his fiancee didn't relent to see all this and that's not good .

She jumped on Namjoon who pushed her off not too harshly though just enough to get her off.

"Let's go ,our parents are waiting " actually their both parents are meeting to chose the wedding venue and that was really irritating Namjoon but what can he do ..