Chapter fourteen

Namjoon got back to his mansion to see Maria out of the room she was locked in  drinking whiskey at the sitting space and immediately Maria sighted Namjoon she rushed up to him hitting his chest as she kept cursing him as well . Namjoon couldn't take it anymore he had to hold her hands as he stared at her pretensious behavior .

"Just stop this Maria,we both know you ain't hurt cause you saw me with a man on my bed,so just stop it it's disgusting "

"What do you mean are you trying to say you are right cheating on Me with that low class chef ?"

"He isn't a low class at least not as low as yourself " .

"How could you do this to me KIM NAMJOON " Maria shouted

"Well am calling of the wedding I can't do this anymore I don't like you and we both know am not sexually attracted to you we haven't even kissed since our arranged engagement so why pretend anymore let's end this " .

"No Namjoon ,okay I know you cheated but it's okay I don't mind at all we can move on from that with no stress about that at all .I love you namjoon " Maria trying to act romantic as she tried to touch Namjoon but he pushed her off not harshly but to get her off him .

"We are done Maria please leave my house "

" You wouldn't dare ,I will tell you parents about your cheating ass and also that you are gay "

"Haha funny the way you say it ,now let me enlighten you am not a daddys boy am a CEO of my own company I don't need no family support to live my life, if  they find me unacceptable then fine but I rather be gay than hold you in my hands uwu that's disgusting thinking about it " .

"Damn you Namjoon you will surely pay for this " Maria spat before leaving the house .

Namjoon breath in relive being able to get out of this fu*cking engagement with that witch he feel on his couch as Jin kept running through his mind . So he decided to call

Namjoon calling Jin .ringing ....... No answer .
Ringing ....... No answer .

Namjoon tried for 10 more time no reply so he decided to text .

Mr Kim :

Hello baby ,you ain't taking my calls and that's not fair for me ,I miss you so much that it hurt please give me a chance to make it right . I have broken up with Maria for good all I want is you please baby reply me I miss you already .

Namjoon waited for a response but got none after few hours of waiting Namjoon fell asleep on the couch ...