First Night/Shopping

Ignore any mistakes ❤️

~ BEYONCÉ KNOWLES POV ~
Same Day

After the hospital visit I told Julius to take me back to my hotel. Surprisingly no paparazzi was informed of my whereabouts, so I didn't have to worry about getting bombarded, and the baby getting scared out of her sleep from the nosy people trying to get a story.

Before getting there I did stop by the store just  to grab a few necessities for Kay'lani. Like a car seat, a thick blanket, soap, diapers and a few outfits. Just for tonight. Tomorrow I will be going full out.

Right now I'm filling up the sink (I spent thirty minutes cleaning,) up with some warm water so Lani can take a bath.

Once done I walked over to the bed where I laid my sleeping baby, and carefully gathered the tiny child into my arms.

For a moment I just stood in the middle of the room and admired her. I just don't understand how or why someone would hurt an innocent child.

"You so precious" I whisper playing with her silky curls. Then she smiled at me and grabbed my finger in her sleep. I just fell in love.

"Aww, oh my God"

I can't believe I just made a life changing decision today...Without my husband.

Oh My God.

Shawn...

I totally forgot about that man. I felt around my pocket for my phone with my free hand. Once I got it, I scrolled through my contacts, then I pressed his contact name and waited for him to answer.

"You have reached a voicemail box of...

"Oh well then" I shrugged throwing my phone on the bed then continued over to the sink.

-

"You like the bath huh baba?" I cooed pouring the water down her hair.

She was now awake and playing in the water as I washed her hair.

Once it was starting to get cold I rinsed her off and took her out, dried her off, moisturized her in Tubby Todd baby lotion, then dressed her in a flower patterned sleeper because it gets real cold in hotel rooms, it don't matter what temperature I put it on. It's gonna still be cold.

"Let's go feed my baby" I said softly while rubbing her back as I walked us to the kitchen area, where I began to make her a bottle

"Let's go feed my baby" I said softly while rubbing her back as I walked us to the kitchen area, where I began to make her a bottle. I don't know when the last time this baby was fed, and I didn't want to over feed her, and make her sick, so I was only giving her just enough milk so she won't be hungry. The whole time Lani just watched, with wide eyes, yawned and stretched her arms and legs until I was finished and moved us to the living area where the only light being emitted was from the city lighting up the night.