BeyDay

Decided to post on my birthday 😊 so vote and comment and excuse any mistakes❤️

1 MONTH LATER

~ ONIKA MARAJ POV ~
September 4, 2016

"Beyoncé is asleep so y'all need to be quiet. How many times am I gone keep telling y'all?"

I was determined to make this day unforgettable for Beyoncé, and I'll be damned if these loud hooligans ruin my surprise. So I gathered all of Beyoncé and I's closest friends and family, and brought them over to help me set up while Bey and Lani was sleep.

"Kehlani get your ass down those stairs what are you doing?" I whisper-yelled looking at her like she was crazy.

"I wanted to go meet my twin" She answered making me rub my forehead. I'm starting to regret my decisions on bringing these people here.

"You'll meet her when she wake up now get down here and set these banners up"

"Yes mother" she said in fake sadness as she came down the stairs.

Two hours later and the aroma of freshly baked birthday cake, popcorn and other food wafted through the air, making everyone's mouth water.

"Meg and Mani yall whipping it up ain't y'all?" I asked walking into the kitchen taking a handful of popcorn out of the bowl.

"You know it... are y'all almost done in there?"

"Yeah" I nodded

With my impeccable planning, the girls and I had transformed the entire house into a Fall movie theater wonderland. It wasn't too much but it was something to that Beyoncé did something for her birthday. She told me she didn't really want to do anything for her birthday anyway, but I wanted to do something for her.

I just know she's gonna love this surprise.

~ OMNISCIENT ~

Nicki looked at her Apple Watch seeing it was 11 AM. She smiled looking at all the gifts and balloons she successfully laid out in Beyoncé's room.

After making sure everything was straight Nicki left out and came back into Beyoncé's room with a babbling Lani on her hip, a mischievous smile dancing on her lips. She gently shook Beyoncé awake and said, "Happy birthday, BB!" Beyoncé's eyes popped open as she slowly sat up.

"It's way too early for this Onika" Beyoncé told her as she stretched.

"No it's not, now get up, Noseybug and I have a surprise for you. Tell mommy to get up" Nicki said leaning down so Lani was in Beyoncé's face.

"Mmmmmma."

Nicki's eyes snap to Beyonce's and their shocked faces mirror each other's.

"You got it, baba! Say Mama." Beyoncé was now fully awake as she stare at Lani with a big smile on her face.

Lani smiles at her mother as she placed her fingers on Beyoncé's mouth. "Mmmma-mmmma!" She gurgled out triumphantly.

Beyoncé covered her face with both hands as she felt her eyes fill with tears while sniffling profusely. She was so proud of her baby. Kalani progressed a lot in the last few months since she's been with Beyoncé and she couldn't be more proud of her milestones.

From there she kept repeating her first word, making Beyoncé cry harder.

"That's right boogie, that's mommy. I'm so proud of you" Nicki said kissing her cheek.

"Good job, princess!" Beyoncé said wiping her face before she snatched her out of Nicki arms and kissed all over her face as she stood from the bed. Lani's giggles fill the room as Bey dances around with her. Nicki watch them with a huge smile on her face.

They are so cute.

But after a few minutes of kisses and giggles, she interrupt them.

"You want to see my surprise?"

"Let me freshen up" Beyoncé told her heading to the bathroom. Ten minutes later she walked back out and let Nicki lead her down the stairs.

"SURPRISE!"

There, standing at the end of the staircase, were her beloved friends and family, their faces radiant with love and excitement. Beyoncé couldn't believe her eyes as tears of joy streamed down her face. It was a moment that surpassed all expectations and touched her heart deeply.

"I'm not about to be crying all day...this is beautiful y'all"

"It was Nicki's idea. She just had to do something for her gir— Best friend" Kehlani said fixing her words when Nicki sent a glare her way.

"Thank you Onika" Beyoncé wrapped her free arm around Nicki. "Thank all y'all for this" She spoke from over Nicki's shoulder.

"You deserve it Bey" Megan said

~ Beyoncé Knowles Pov ~

I'm so happy right now. I couldn't even describe it.

"Can I hold my twin?" Kehlani asked and I nodded. She walked over to me and I gave Lani to her.

Lani was not a crybaby so she instantly started gibberishly talking Kehlani's ear off, and Kehlani was eating it up.

"And then what twin?" Kehlani said as she walked off into the living room.

"So what are the plans for the day?" I asked

"So since this is a movie theater themed party, we gone be watching a few classics. We got all the Rush Hours, Obsessed, and Austin Powers because why not? Let it Shine, Deliver us from Eva, Love Don't Cost a Thing, Just Wright, Daddy's Little Girl.. We're obviously not just gonna sit here and watch em all, but those are the ones we did decide on." Nicki said making me nod.

"We'll obviously play games and what not just prepare to lose" Solange told them making us laugh.

"Welllll" I dragged out which made them all look at me. "Let's get this party started" I cheered making them cheer with me.

~•~

As the night went on I excused myself upstairs, so I could nurse Lani and put her to sleep. I hummed a tune as I rocked her to lul her to sleep, and once she was I kissed her forehead, told her I loved her and laid her in her crib.

Grabbing the monitor I left the door cracked behind me and went back downstairs.

Kehlani, Normani and Megan were asleep Solange was on her way to sleep and Kelly and Nicki were talking. "What y'all trying to do?" I asked taking a seat next to Nicki.

"I'm about to call it a night" Kelly said before yawning. I looked at Nicki, who was already looking at me, and waited for her to answer.

"I wanted to talk to you"

I saw Kelly send a wink to Nicki and tried but failed to cover it with a yawn.

I wonder what that was about..

Anyway Nicki stands up and hold her hand out for me to grab, which I happily do, and let her lead me to the back patio.

I watch her take a seat on the pool chair before I take a seat in front of her.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

She stared at me for a minute before uttering one word.

"Us"

This was very short but that's fine 🙂

It was just a quick something I wanted to add.

I hope this chapter was ok tho.

What do y'all wish y'all were good at?
(Writing and doing my own hair)

Make sure to vote and comment on these chapters now.

~Yani