Secrets Out

Excuse any mistakes❤️

~ OMNISCIENT ~
May 20, 2016

"Shawn where are you?" Beyoncé walked into the kitchen to see him whispering in the phone before quickly hanging up turning to her.

"Bey! You're home early" He wasn't in his work clothes just shorts and a plain white t shirt so Beyoncé was gonna assume he didn't have any work to do today.

"I'm literally not but okay" Beyoncé eyed him weirdly. She was actually supposed to be home two days ago so technically she's late. "But I have some news that I've been trying to tell you about so you could be prepared."

"Prepared for what?" He asked scratching his head glancing between her and the door behind her.

She left out the kitchen to grab the car seat and bring it back to the kitchen where she took Lani out of her car seat and held the sleeping child to her chest.

"You got a child? Is that the reason you went to Las Vegas?" Was that anger I'm sensing? Is he mad? Beyoncé thought.

"I didn't go to Las Vegas for a child Shawn I found her then I adopted her. I called you multiple times the entire time I was away, to tell you but your phone won't working those days because it sure the hell is now"

"How can you adopt another child when you are still grieving from the last one? we just lost her three weeks ago" Shawn aggressively spoke.

"You need to watch your tone when you talking to me. I've been moving past that Shawn I don't want to be sad for the rest of my life."

"You didn't think to inform me about this Beyoncé? You do know this isn't just about you. I'm not ready for another kid"

"If you really wanted to answer the phone this week when I called you would've" Beyoncé shrugged bouncing Kay'lani a little to keep her asleep.

"This should've been something we discussed together. You adopted a child behind my back Beyoncé and that's a major thing...what else are you doing behind my back?"

"I—

"Dad can we go to the park?" A little boy no older than seven ran into the kitchen to ask.

"Dad?" Beyoncé looked at Shawn with a look he didn't recognize.

"Bey baby you know I've always loved you and I always will" Shawn placed his hand on Beyonce's shoulder which she quickly shook off.

"Ah Ah back up, what the fuck Shawn?"

"Baby I love you so much, I didn't mean for this to happen—"

"Babe the doctor called they said—" The woman cut herself off when she saw Beyoncé standing in the middle of the kitchen. "Isaac go to the living room please"

The boy felt the tension in the room and quickly left without any fuss.

Shawn didn't know what to do. This was not how he wanted his wife to find out about his secret child and girlfriend. A tear fell from his eyes as he watched his wife place the baby back in the car seat.

"The doctor said what?" Beyoncé calmly spoke to the woman who stared at her with her face filled with guilt and tears she didn't care for.

"I'm pregnant" The woman spoke after a few minutes of uncomfortable silence. "With Shawn's child Beyoncé " she winced at her name coming from this unknown place woman's mouth. The more she looked at Shawn the more her urge to punch him was peaking but she kept calm. Even though he did cheat on her it wasn't right to lay a hand on him.