Check Up

Happy new year 🎈🎊

~ BEYONCÉ KNOWLES POV ~
July 18, 2016

"Onika can you grab that bunny right there please?" I asked as I laid my milk drunk baby in her car seat. I was currently at Nicki's house because Lani's appointment wasn't until 11:30 and Nicki's house was closer to the pediatric office.

"That's her favorite bear ain't it?" Nicki laughed as she handed me the bear.

"Yes she can't nowhere without it or she'd throw a huge fit." I laughed as well as I place the stuffed animal next to Lani making her grab it in her sleep.

"I remember my pink monkey I couldn't live without a few years ago" She said which made me laugh cause I remember seeing this videos of her with that monkey. "You still have it don't you?" I knowingly asked. She looked between me and the stair case before mumbling a yes.

"I knew it"

"Let's get nosy bug to the doctor and make sure she's healthy." She waved me off as she came to pick up the car seat up.

"I know my baby healthy, just look at her chunky self. She be eating good" I told her.

"And do"

~ OMNISCIENT ~
15 minutes later

Upon arrival at the doctor's office, they were greeted by the friendly staff who instantly recognized the global sensations. They made sure to prioritize her appointment, ensuring that Lani received the best care possible. As the doctor examined Lani, Beyoncé and Nicki watched on, their hearts swelling with love and pride for the little girl.

"Could you take her out of her clothes so we can take her weight." The nurse asked. Beyoncé quickly stood up to take Lani's onesie off giving both her cheeks a kiss before she sat her on the baby scale.

"Ok, you can get her dressed. Kay'lani is very close to where she needs to be with her weight so good job on that. And you've told us you have been breastfeeding, how many times are you doing that a day?"

"At least six times a day" Beyoncé told her as she buttoned up Lani's onesie and put her jacket back on.

"That's good. Kay'lani is healthy and everything is all up to date. The next time we should see her is when she turns six months. So y'all can make that appointment up front and after that y'all are free to go."

With the checkup complete and Lani given a clean bill of health, Beyoncé felt a surge of happiness and relief. She knew that her daughter's well-being was of utmost importance, and she was grateful for the excellent medical care they had received.

"Thank you" She smiled at the woman. Nicki have a curt nod and they were on their way. They made the next appointment and left.

~ BEYONCÉ KNOWLES POV ~

The chosen location for the photo shoot was Nicki's home. It was cold outside and I don't want my child getting sick. Nicki said she'd take the photos for me so I didn't have to worry about that.

"So I have like five outfits I want her to take pictures in. Hopefully she'll allow me to change her that much." I told Nicki while I put Lani in her first costume.

"I think she will" she said. She was setting up her camera and lights at the moment. Making sure they weren't too bright for Lani.

Once the photo shoot began, Lani really started feeling herself. She loved being in the camera. Me and Nicki took turns posing with Lani, and capturing the funny moments that I never wanted to forget. Like Nicki's infectious laughter that made Lani laugh it added an extra sparkle to the already enchanting scene.