Girls day

Excuse any mistakes

2 MONTHS LATER

~ OMNISCIENT ~
July 17, 2016

Beyoncé needed a break.

After going through a challenging and emotional time, Beyoncé decided it was time to let her girls meet their niece in person, and to do that she decided to have a girls' day out with them. The day was meant to be a source of joy, healing, and support for Beyoncé during this difficult period following her messy divorce from her husband.

She woke up to the sight of her baby laying on her chest, staring right at her. "I see your up early huh baba?" Bey said looking at the clock which read 7:45. Lani started giggling and stuffed her face in her neck.

Bey sat against the headboard and laid Lani in the crook of her elbow

Bey sat against the headboard and laid Lani in the crook of her elbow. She whines as she looks up at her mother kicking her feet.

"Are you excited baby?" Beyoncé chuckled at her big eyes as she chewed on her fingers. Beyoncé pulled Lani's fingers out of her mouth and held her nipple to her lips. Bey didn't even need to coax her at this point because she is more than happy to latch on. Bey held her baby close as she stroked her fingers through her curly hair.

She'll never get over sharing this bonding moment with her it was so peaceful and feels so deep.

I am so in love with my daughter. Bey thought as her eyes held on to Lani's as she stares up at her. She put her fingers on Beyoncé's lips with one hand, while the other went into her blonde hair.

"I love you, Baba." Bey kiss her head and she smiles around my nipple.

After about 20 minutes, Lani was switched to her other breast. While she was doing that Bey made her way around the room, and in to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Once she unlatched she burped her then got her ready for the day. Since it's the best season of the year, Bey put Lani in a long sleeve panda printed onesie and a white hair bow.