Found

Excuse any mistakes ❤️

~ OMNISCIENT POV ~
December 2

The whole drive to the hospital was full of frustrated curses and yells. It wasn't ideal, she knows that, but the pressure and want to see her baby was growing heavily in her chest and she wanted to get there as soon as she possibly could, but the traffic wasn't on her side and was slowing things down to a point where she wanted to cry.

They make it there eventually, and she practically sobs in relief. She gets out of the car and follows her girlfriend until they stop outside one of the many doors.

A nurse greets them before she could step into the room, "Kay'lani's mom?" She asks, glancing at Beyoncé with a raised eyebrow.

The hazel eyed woman nods, preparing herself for what she was about to say.

"I'm not sure if you've already been informed of this, but I'd just like to go over a few things with you. We've tested her for a few things just to be on the safe side, and along with being severely underweight and malnourished, she also has pneumonia. We are treating that accordingly. We've given her countless X-rays as well as every time we touched her arm she'd scream, and she has a small break in her left wrist. We've put her arm into a cast, and it should only take two to four weeks to heal. Apart from a few bruises, that appears to be the extent of her injuries. She's been a very brave girl miss Knowles"

Beyoncé goes over the countless things wrong with her baby in her head, struggling slightly to get a good hold on everything. It was a lot to take it, and she was trying her best to keep calm about the whole situation.

"I assume you'd like to see her?"

Beyoncé didn't even hesitate to nod at her question, and she soon finds herself stood in front of her baby laying in the tiny clear box with tubes connected to her.

She looked so tiny in that small bed, so so tiny Beyoncé didn't even think she looked the 9 months of age she was supposed to be. She was wearing just a diaper, so Nicki and Beyoncé could see her ribs every time she breathed in. The only other thing that stuck out even more than the bright pink cast covering her arm from hand to elbow was her black eye.

It looked dark and painful, and it made Beyoncé's heart hurt.

"My baby" she whispers out when the tiny girl makes eye contact with her. She tentatively steps forward, her eyes filling with happy tears as she finally laid eyes on her daughter.

She sat on the hospital bed that was in the room with Nicki taking a seat beside her, not taking her eyes off of the tiny human being in front of her. She didn't think her day could get any better, but then the quiet timid voice of her daughter speaks up for the first time, it definitely does.

"Mama" She whimpered before it turned into a full blown cry. Pushing back the sob that threatened to escape, Beyoncé quickly placed her hand in Lani's stomach, and leaned up to press a kiss to her forehead.

"Yeah princess, it's mama" she replies shakily, a tear falling down her already wet cheek, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so so sorry Kay'lani" she adds, rubbing her hand over her stomach.

"I want to hold her. Can I hold her?" Beyoncé asked looking over to Nicki. She put her attention on Lani, at all the cords she had attached to her before looking back or Beyoncé.

"I'll go check" Nicki said lowly making her way to the door.

~ NICKI MARAJ POV ~

I was feeling an array of emotions right now and the top one was anger. I was angry at the fact it took two weeks to find my baby, and that this is the second time Lani has, had to endure this abuse.