In The Air

Here y'all go 😁 excuse any mistakes ❤️

~ BEYONCÉ KNOWLES ~
September 18

"What about this one," Kelly asked walking out my closet, holding up a fancy dress.

"She told me to dress casual," I tilt my head continuing to kick my legs back and forth.

"It's Nicki we are talking bout, she doesn't do casual," she scoffs.

After our talk two weeks ago, Nicki had asked- no told me to be ready by 6 today, because we were going somewhere. And with our hectic schedules today was the only day we both had off.

She also said to dress casual and Kelly keeps pulling out all my fancy dresses.

"Well I'm going with the theme, so choose something else," I wave her off.

She opens her mouth then closes it and disappears into my closet for a few minutes.

"It's either this or nothing, I'm not choosing anything else Giselle," she purses her lips.

My eyes scan her choice and I nod with the shrug of my shoulders. "Good enough,".

"Good enough?" her eyes widen.

"I'm kidding," I chuckle.

"Thank you," my body engulfs hers into a tight hug. She let's out a big sigh before saying. "Change, seeing you in a towel is making me uncomfortable," she jokes closing her eyes with her hands.

I take the clothes from her and walk into the bathroom and close the door.

Dropping the white towel I begin to dress myself up deciding not to wear a bra since it'll show the little 'prints' through my outfit.

Smiling I look at myself in the mirror and fix my hair and apply lip stick to my lips.

"You look good Bey" Kelly said as I did a 360 spin.

"Thank you, thank you"

"But let's hurry, I have 2 minutes left," sigh. She nods and helps me find a bag that matches putting a package, is that a condom?

"I don't need that-"

"You never know," She raised her eyebrows.

When we get to the lower stairs, I see Nicki holding a bouquet of flowers.

I will never get used to this. I just know I won't.

~ NICKI MARAJ POV ~

I handed her the flowers and she smiled saying thank you. She was beautiful, and I noticed her ass sat real nice in just about anything she wore.

"You look good" I told her as I kissed her cheek, placing my hand on her lower back.