Hospital Madness

Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V

Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire were climbing through the vents of the hospital away from the madness. Sadly they could not turn back to help.

"I'm tired." Sunny spoke.

"We have to keep going, Sunny. I'm tired too, but we have to find Violet, Selena and Arlo." Klaus pushed onwards helping her move along.

He finally spoke up in the silence looking at his baby sister, "Do you think it's true. One of our parents survived in the fire?" he asked.

The mail delivery vents were cold but Klaus had an already newfound hope that pushed him forward. And when he saw the twinkling in Sunny's eyes the fire within him rose. Determination.

Klaus Baudelaire would find and help his Sister, girlfriend and friend. With the help of Sunny of course.

___________________

Violet struggled the hospital bed as she was being wheeled down the hospital hallway. Her arms were bound to the bed restricting her movement and she could only hope that Klaus and Sunny were okay and making a plan to help them.

Earlier she had been separated from Selena and Arlo so she couldn't help but worry even more while being towed towards her doom. What was Count Olaf going to do with her friends?

Count Olaf grinned down at her with Esme.

"My diagnosis is that you've been captured.

"In my medical opinion...it all has to go." Esme drawled.

Violet glared trying to loosen the binds, "You are not real doctors. You'll never get away with this."

Count Olaf placed a piece of tape over her mouth silencing her.

"You are right about one of those things." he laughed with Esme joining in.

"Right after you, we'll get to our special patients." Esme patted her cheeks pushing the bed to the left.

Klaus and Sunny watched this interaction through the vents in horror.

"Trouble." Sunny murmured.

"You are right. We've got to rescue them and get out of this hostile hospital." Klaus frowned.

Elsewhere :(

"What the devil?" Hal came round the corner seeing the doors to the Library of Records busted wide open.

He fumbled for his keys squinting at the fake set of keys in disbelief through his glasses.

In he went and stopped seeing the door stop short because of a knocked open cabinet.

Everything was knocked over. Files were spread everywhere and the poor man was left feeling heartbroken... and confused.