Circus Freaks

Third Person P.O.V

"One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!" A hunchback man cheered in the children's faces smiling eagerly.

They couldn't help but smile at his antics as he jumped up and down.

The carriage for the freaks was a small but humble area filled with hanging lights and makeshift beds. But the atmosphere had a homey vibe to it and belonged to four freaks.

"You don't have to shout Hugo. We can all see them." A buff handsome man rolled his eyes looking over at them.

"Hi I'm Beverly and this is my other head Elliot, that's Chabo and these are our friends Alex and Alfred." Violet introduced them.

Hugh calmed down containing himself, "Greeting! Well I'm just excited. It's not everyday we get new colleagues in the house of freaks."

"We just got a new Madame Lulu." A woman smiled gazing down at them from the top bunk.

"Quiet both of you. You're disrupting my meditation exercise. I was visualizing a world where there was nothing wrong with me. Unlike this world where I'm a horrible freak." The buff man inhaled deeply closing his eyes.

Selena and Arlo exchanged glances looking at at hot guy in front of them. What was wrong with him?

"Popcorn anyone?" He clapped his hands holding up some.

"We don't like corn anymore." Klaus  pursed his lips.

"Yep sorry." Arlo frowned.

Buff man nodded in understanding, "I'm not surprised you don't have an appetite. You have it almost as bad as I do, I'm used to people staring at me."

"Because of your extremely pleasant facial features?" Violet raised a brow in question beside Klaus.

"Or the muscly physique?" Selena added unsurely.

"And your symmetrical jaw?" Klaus queried.

He shook his head holding bags of popcorn, "It's nice of you to pretend not to notice. "

The five exchanged looks. What?

He held up his hands, "The popcorn. I'm holding it in two equally strong hands. Go ahead say it, 'Look at Kevin the ambidextrous freak'"

"Ambidextrous? Isn't that both right and left handed." Klaus furrowed his brows.

"Oh you have heard of me. Is that why you traveled all the way out to the hinterlands? So you can stare at someone who can right his name both right and left handed?"

"No we just know what ambidextrous means." Selena shook her head.

"I had a feeling you'd be smart. Twice as many brains." Hugo shook his hand at them. "It's so much better than being a hunchback. Your heads and hands might be freakish. And your insane knowledge on magic. But at least you all have absolutely normal shoulders." Hugo grinned.